Student's Name _________________________
Date of Exam ____________________________
1. What do you know about Moses' babyhood and early life?
2. Tell about Moses and the burning bush, or a story of Moses and Aaron.
3. Tell about Mary's visit to Elizabeth, or something from Jesus' childhood (i.e. newborn presentation at the temple or being left at the temple later).
4. Tell about the healing of the man who came through the roof, or of the centurion's servant.
Copy "The queen went stumping along in one shoe of stone and one of skin."
1. What do you know about Martin Luther, or how Elizabeth became a prisoner?
2. Tell what you know about the boy king or Lady Jane.
3. Tell about El Dorado or Leonardo Da Vinci.
1. Tell your favorite part of The Princess and the Goblin.
2. Tell the story of Paul Bunyan or Pecos Bill.
1. Tell about Marco Polo's journey to China.
2. Why was the Great Wall of China built?
3. Draw the shape of the earth, and show where the hot countries are and where the cold ones are.
Natural History and General Science
1. What is plankton?
2. What can you tell about how hermit crabs feed? or Tell about the grotto of eating trees.
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here
Father or friend to select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (Questions from your math program may be substituted.)
1. What number is made up of seven hundreds, four tens and five ones?
2. What is the sum of 69 + 57?
3. 5 x __ = 35.
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language say something about yourself, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Father should choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
Copyright © 2002-2017 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.