AmblesideOnline Forums
Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” (/showthread.php?tid=52405)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - amerebreath - 06-25-2023

Hip! Hip! Hooray!!! I am so excited to order it!!!!!

RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - JLichau - 06-25-2023

Thank you for this! Perfect timing for me as my little one is about to start Y4!

RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - OscarL - 06-25-2023

Wonderful, congratulations! I just started using volume one with my youngest daughter (aka my baby) this week!

Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - audreygreer - 06-25-2023

Amazing. Thank you for this labor of love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - romano122 - 06-26-2023

Yay!! Thank you!! I was hoping it would be out before we began the new year, as I was just dreading picking back up our old copy. Your volume 1 has been a delight and so helpful with all of the notes and pronunciation. Thank you again!

RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - Donna-Jean - 06-26-2023

I just want to tell all of you what a blessing your comments have been to me :-)

It's my hope and plan to have volume 3 done by Christmas or January. We'll see how my writing time goes this summer :-)

Thank you so much!

Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - lainsone - 06-26-2023

Thank you so much, Donna Jean!!

RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - amerebreath - 06-26-2023

(06-26-2023, 05:26 AM)Donna-Jean Wrote: I just want to tell all of you what a blessing your comments have been to me :-)

It's my hope and plan to have volume 3 done by Christmas or January. We'll see how my writing time goes this summer :-)

Thank you so much!

My third child will need me to do this with him for his Year 4 next year and I can’t tell you what a blessing it is to me that in God‘s providence, your timing lines up with this child. Thank you!!

RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - amy.fischer - 06-29-2023

My copy arrived today! It's gorgeous and I LOVE the introduction!

Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - mom2cka - 06-29-2023

Thank you for doing this!We’re just finishing Vol 1 and I need to order Vol 2 for year 4 this fall.

I love the hard back option and I find the pronunciations very helpful.