AmblesideOnline Forums
Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” (/showthread.php?tid=52405)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - MelindaGraf - 06-30-2023

My copy came today! Thank you so much for all of the work you have put into this!!!

RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - marianelson - 09-12-2023

thank you thank you Donna Jean. I am so thankful for this labor of love of yours.

RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - Cboogaart - 04-06-2024

I am wondering when Vol. 3 is coming out? This thread says December 2023, but I am unable to find it available online. We have enjoyed the first two. Thanks.

Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - Donna-Jean - 04-06-2024

The plan is for June. Thank you so much for asking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - Sammie2 - 04-06-2024

We're taking Year 4 a little slower than I had planned, but an added benefit is that I have plenty of time to get the new volumes now. We have enjoyed them so much! Thanks!

RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - Cboogaart - 04-06-2024

(04-06-2024, 05:07 AM)Donna-Jean Wrote: The plan is for June. Thank you so much for asking!

Wonderful! Thank you. We are looking forward to it.

Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - Archmom - 04-06-2024

I'm so excited about these and I don't have any students who need them (yr12)! Darn it! Maybe I should buy them anyway (;

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - MelindaGraf - 04-06-2024

We are almost finished with volume 2, TCOO and Abigail Adams have been my son's favorite books this year!
I am so glad volume 3 will be ready when our new school year starts!!!

RE: Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - COMama - 04-08-2024

(04-06-2024, 07:04 AM)Archmom Wrote: I'm so excited about these and I don't have any students who need them (yr12)! Darn it! Maybe I should buy them anyway (;

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Year 12 student? Sounds like it’s time to start collecting for the grandbabies!  ;)

Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” - marianelson - 04-09-2024

(04-06-2024, 05:07 AM)Donna-Jean Wrote: The plan is for June. Thank you so much for asking!

Can we preorder copies?