Subscribe to Thread
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Subscribe to Thread
I'm so laughing at myself. I have just discovered the little button right below where I am currently typing which allows e-mails related to this thread to be sent to me. I have written so many questions and not selected that little button. So now I'm hunting for (and having trouble remembering) what I wrote to see if there are any answers. "Sigh"

This forum is so well made, I'm thinking on my feet right now, that there might be a way for me to see all my personal posts/threads. I'm going hunting for that feature as soon as I post this.

Hopefully this helps someone on the less savvy side like I am.

Gratefully,
Dawn
Colorado
Dawn, Georgia
"Knowledge is love and light and vision."  Helen Keller
Blogging at the CMER Blog.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Subscribe to Thread
(09-07-2014, 05:56 AM)heretoglory Wrote: I'm so laughing at myself. I have just discovered the little button right below where I am currently typing which allows e-mails related to this thread to be sent to me. I have written so many questions and not selected that little button. So now I'm hunting for (and having trouble remembering) what I wrote to see if there are any answers. "Sigh"

This forum is so well made, I'm thinking on my feet right now, that there might be a way for me to see all my personal posts/threads. I'm going hunting for that feature as soon as I post this.

Hopefully this helps someone on the less savvy side like I am.

Gratefully,
Dawn
Colorado

Go to "User CP" at the top of your page. You will then see a place that will list the threads you subscribe to, but below that, you will see a section called "Your Latest Threads". There, you will find all the posts that you have started.
(09-07-2014, 06:03 AM)MelisaH Wrote: Go to "User CP" at the top of your page. You will then see a place that will list the threads you subscribe to, but below that, you will see a section called "Your Latest Threads". There, you will find all the posts that you have started.

This is such a lovely feature. I have to admit, it motivates me to start all my questions in a new thread (as opposed to adding to old threads) for such easy access. I will still try to search out my answers first, but probably go this route if I'm looking for new (or a different aspect) of material covered in older threads.

Gratefully,
Dawn
Colorado
Dawn, Georgia
"Knowledge is love and light and vision."  Helen Keller
Blogging at the CMER Blog.
The following 1 user Likes Dawn Rhymer's post:
  • MelisaH
If you look at your profile (click on your name where it says "Welcome back, ...." at the top of the page), you can see all your posts and all your threads.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  too many auto-subscribe posts to follow, how to unsubscribe MichelleDee 2 5,573 08-14-2023, 05:44 AM
Last Post: MichelleDee
  How do I make a post on the Resources Thread? laurens 10 19,067 08-12-2022, 10:41 PM
Last Post: audreygreer
  missing Like button on hot topics thread JoyH 9 15,962 12-01-2021, 05:09 PM
Last Post: JoyH
  Dumb question, but........ (how to view Last Post read in a thread) Kelly1730 23 39,386 07-21-2021, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Tammy Glaser
  Can't access a thread Mamatango6 18 29,499 04-15-2021, 01:27 PM
Last Post: WendiC
  Change name of thread? amy.fischer 2 5,514 09-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Last Post: amy.fischer
  Deleting a Discussion Thread Faithmorrison_14 4 7,592 03-01-2020, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Faithmorrison_14
  Move thread request Subversive Gardener 0 2,274 04-25-2018, 07:41 AM
Last Post: Subversive Gardener
  not able to post in buy/sell thread redhed 2 4,828 01-28-2016, 12:45 AM
Last Post: redhed
  Study Guide thread or forum? Kari Ellen 8 13,393 10-04-2015, 12:51 PM