Tapatalk forum reader
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Tapatalk forum reader
Would it be possible to make this forum TapaTalk "friendly"?
Homeschooling my 14yo dd.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Tapatalk forum reader
On a quick glance, it looks like it might be possible. I need to look further, though. We're already using Forum Runner, and I need to be sure that they wouldn't interfere with each other. And I just need to figure out what Tapatalk is. [cheesy grin] I'll look into it as I have time....

Are there other Tapatalk users out there?
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
The following 1 user Likes Phyllis's post:
  • AngeliqueK
Do you still want Tapatalk? Anyone else?

I looked into it enough to decide that it probably wouldn't interfere with the ForumRunner we already have, so I'm willing to try.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
I would probably use it if it were available.
Jennifer-Indiana
Mommy to Lily (8/04) and Savannah (5/11) Wife to Anthony (10/02)

Excuse me for not replying sooner... My family has just made a big move and we are still finding our bearings.

Thank you for taking a further look, I am still interested.
Homeschooling my 14yo dd.
I was coming here to ask about just this. I found the forum runner info, but recent reviews of that app are off-putting. Based on reviews, I'd go with tapatalk, if it could be made to work!!
Wife, Mama, Moved to Town ["Wesley, get off the bridge."]  , I Love AO, Jesus, Homeopathy.
As of 2021/22, my girls are graduated, 17 (Y11), 14 (Y8) & 12 (Y6). And the boy is 7(Y2).

I'll put "install Tapatalk" on my calendar for this weekend. Then I won't forget. :) Sorry it has taken me so long to get to it, but I'm sure you all understand!
  • Linz{at}home
(01-16-2013, 03:33 AM)EllaJac Wrote: I was coming here to ask about just this. I found the forum runner info, but recent reviews of that app are off-putting. Based on reviews, I'd go with tapatalk, if it could be made to work!!

I really like forum runner. There are a few of us using it without any problems.
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
I will install Tapatalk with a disclaimer: if it happens to interfere with ForumRunner, I'll have to uninstall, because people are already using FR. I don't think there will be a problem, though.
  • Linz{at}home
Okay. It is installed. I have no way to test it myself, so let me know how it works for you, please.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resources for Using the Forum lklivingston 0 3,627 08-01-2023, 03:23 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  How to see all posts on entire forum by date HannahA 11 18,004 07-17-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: HannahA
  emails for forum subscriptions val_aggie 9 13,472 04-20-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Lani
Lightbulb Joining the Teen Forum Eowyn Bolivette 1 4,051 04-16-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: AKindlyFlabbit
  Forum access for teen etihwnyrhtak 3 6,104 01-16-2023, 11:08 AM
  Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum Maysaa 6 9,605 01-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  Looking for the learning disability/dyslexia forum! elizabeth.rs 3 5,964 11-20-2022, 10:25 AM
Last Post: elizabeth.rs
  Forum app (Tapatalk) charmond 5 8,695 10-08-2022, 09:44 AM
  My teen joined the teen forum... what's next? alec 4 7,478 01-27-2022, 03:09 PM
Last Post: alec
  Problems after forum update Sept 2020 Phyllis 41 59,324 08-31-2021, 01:16 PM