Can I change my user name without starting a new account?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Can I change my user name without starting a new account?
Is it possible to change my user name without registering as a new member all over again? I decided my name may be a bit off-putting, and thought I'd like to change it something more... normal?
I don't see it as an option from my control panel, but maybe someone in admin has access to such a thing?
Sarah in SD

Loving and learning with: Scout (8) Y2, Sunshine (6) Y1, Darling (4), Y0, Jubilee (1), and new baby expected in August! Wife to my love, Josh. Daughter of The King [cheesy grin]
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Can I change my user name without starting a new account?
You can't do it yourself, but I can change it for you. What do you want it to be?
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Can I change my user name without starting a new account?
Fwiw I don't find your username odd at all :)
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
Thank you, Laura I do appreciate that.
I still think I'd like to change it, though, to MamaShepperd.
Thanks, Phyllis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sarah in SD

Loving and learning with: Scout (8) Y2, Sunshine (6) Y1, Darling (4), Y0, Jubilee (1), and new baby expected in August! Wife to my love, Josh. Daughter of The King [cheesy grin]
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Can I change my user name without starting a new account?
Good to know.... I'm actually considering changing mine (on various forums....) as Suzukimom just doesn't fit me anymore.... although I'm sure it would take forever for people to connect to a new name....

Still haven't decided though...
AO - Canadian Style - Maplehill Academy
Delta 15-other; Echo 12-other; Foxtrot 10-yr4; Golf 8-yr1
"My Dear, much of the work in this world is done by people who don't feel so very well." - Karen Andreola
hahaha.... but ladies, I know you as these names. Hallelujah, I noticed when you stopped posting for a while and then when you came back. Suzukimom, similarly, you may not be using Suzukimom anymore but my brain has tied things that you have said to this name. I'm not meaning that you shouldn't change, but our brains only tie is to your name if we haven't met irl.
Misty married to one not-so-average Joe.

especially blessed w/ 5 boys and 2 girls. b 5/07, b 2/12, b 2/15, b 2/15, Princess 5/09, and Little LaLa 4/18, and my Minnow b 3/21
The following 1 user Likes Peacefully Buzzing's post:
  • JoyH
(10-10-2014, 08:30 AM)Peacefully Buzzing Wrote: hahaha.... but ladies, I know you as these names. Hallelujah, I noticed when you stopped posting for a while and then when you came back. Suzukimom, similarly, you may not be using Suzukimom anymore but my brain has tied things that you have said to this name. I'm not meaning that you shouldn't change, but our brains only tie is to your name if we haven't met irl.

I know - which is why I've been debating it..... but we haven't done Suzuki for a few years now.... it doesn't fit as well....
AO - Canadian Style - Maplehill Academy
Delta 15-other; Echo 12-other; Foxtrot 10-yr4; Golf 8-yr1
"My Dear, much of the work in this world is done by people who don't feel so very well." - Karen Andreola
Perhaps Heather can be TMFKASM. The Mother Formerly Known As Suzuki Mom.

[I want to hide my head under a bag!]
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
Misty, do you think it could help, if I change my name, to put a big notice in my sig line: ***Formerly UserName "Hallelujah"*** ??
Sarah in SD

The following 4 users Like MamaShepperd's post:
  • laurke, lklivingston, MelisaH, Peacefully Buzzing
(10-10-2014, 08:34 AM)Jeanne Webb Wrote: Perhaps Heather can be TMFKASM. The Mother Formerly Known As Suzuki Mom.

[I want to hide my head under a bag!]

L.O.L.
Sarah in SD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Username change? Linz{at}home 44 42,558 06-18-2024, 10:58 PM
Last Post: greatlakeshome
  Change profile name RachC 6 7,510 12-02-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Possible Link Change in Y8? COMama 2 4,987 08-01-2023, 11:41 AM
  How do you change the title under your name? Brookeflow 4 6,895 06-04-2022, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Brookeflow
  Change name of thread? amy.fischer 2 4,767 09-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Last Post: amy.fischer
  How do I change my time zone? Corrie10 1 3,006 06-10-2020, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Corrie10
  how do I change the time to EST? Iskra 2 4,545 04-25-2018, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Iskra
  Change Avatar SimmerMom 7 9,901 03-02-2017, 06:22 AM
Last Post: SimmerMom
  Change password Garimbnegev 3 5,587 12-15-2016, 05:48 AM
  Change profile information skrupe 6 9,370 04-05-2016, 02:46 PM