[split] Forum upgrade done!/Title hover missing
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/[split] Forum upgrade done!/Title hover missing
One thing I notice is missing- if I hover over the title of a post, I no longer get a preview of the first sentence. I haven't decided yet if that matters to me or not....

It all looks so different!
MaryEllen
Mom of 2 AO Graduates
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Forum upgrade done!
(01-02-2015, 01:40 PM)MaryEllen Wrote: One thing I notice is missing- if I hover over the title of a post, I no longer get a preview of the first sentence. I haven't decided yet if that matters to me or not....

That matters to me! Especially during times my connection is slow, I don't always have enough of a connection to open threads to see what's in them when the title is vague.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
The following 1 user Likes LeslieNoelani's post:
  • harmonyml
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: [split] Forum upgrade done!/Title hover missing
That's a plugin that needs to be updated. Soon....
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: [split] Forum upgrade done!/Title hover missing
(01-02-2015, 08:15 PM)Phyllis Wrote: That's a plugin that needs to be updated. Soon....

I am so glad to hear this. I really miss the hover function. Thanks for all you do Phyllis!
The following 1 user Likes kellypetrie's post:
  • Celeste
Phyllis, let me know if this is one I need to install or if this is one of the plugins that we are hoping they will update sooner rather than later to match the update.
I installed the latest version just now.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
The following 3 users Like Phyllis's post:
  • harmonyml, kellypetrie, MelisaH
And the title hover is back! Thank you, Phyllis.
MaryEllen
Mom of 2 AO Graduates
The following 2 users Like MaryEllen's post:
  • Celeste, LeslieNoelani
Mine still isn't there, but hopefully it will show up soon.
Pearl (y2), Optimus (11/12), and Mochi (03/15) ~~~ Moderating Q&A, Math, and Health Challenges
“Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood.” -Fred Rogers
(01-06-2015, 03:24 AM)MaryEllen Wrote: And the title hover is back! Thank you, Phyllis.

Yay! That's what I've missed the most!
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
Oh and the bar under the names telling which forum we are in along with the title of thread is back, too! I missed that :)
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
The following 1 user Likes laurke's post:
  • MelisaH

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resources for Using the Forum lklivingston 0 3,274 08-01-2023, 03:23 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Bell/curie missing in Y5 Wilsonfam2008 5 8,401 07-31-2023, 01:16 PM
  Missing links under Years 9-10-11 1st Year Booklist AndreaMM 2 4,824 07-26-2023, 10:28 AM
  How to see all posts on entire forum by date HannahA 11 16,307 07-17-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: HannahA
  emails for forum subscriptions val_aggie 9 12,167 04-20-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Lani
Lightbulb Joining the Teen Forum Eowyn Bolivette 1 3,646 04-16-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: AKindlyFlabbit
  Forum access for teen etihwnyrhtak 3 5,600 01-16-2023, 11:08 AM
  Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum Maysaa 6 8,938 01-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  Looking for the learning disability/dyslexia forum! elizabeth.rs 3 5,358 11-20-2022, 10:25 AM
Last Post: elizabeth.rs
  Forum app (Tapatalk) charmond 5 7,882 10-08-2022, 09:44 AM