Study Guide links within 36 wk Schedule
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Study Guide links within 36 wk Schedule
(06-02-2015, 08:45 AM)DaughterofEve Wrote: Sometimes they are, but not always. eg yr 4 has MHLW but not SoS.

But there's not a study guide for SoS...
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Study Guide links within 36 wk Schedule
(05-31-2015, 05:52 PM)DaughterofEve Wrote: Alternately, a separate tab in the sidebar with all the study guides collected into one place?

That's a good idea! FWIW, I have found that the best way for me to remember to use them is to print the whole thing when I am prepping for the year. Having it in my binder ready to go makes it much more likely that I will use it.
Sarah L
Married to The Man — Mama to 3 girls: Teacup (early college), Tempest (Y11), and Tiger (Y8)
Moderator: Form I, Meet/Greet, Art — Blogging at A Generous Education
The following 2 users Like COMama's post:
  • CottageSchool, TNgal4blessings
One should always read the footnotes on book list.... for many reasons.
Lani
mom to 6 (4 graduates and 2 high schoolers)

Overseer AmbleRamble, Moderator Language Arts/Narration, Hot Topics & Mothering Large Families
The following 2 users Like Lani's post:
  • COMama, Subversive Gardener
(06-02-2015, 09:38 AM)Jeanne Webb Wrote: But there's not a study guide for SoS...

OK, now I am confused, bcs I'm sure Ive been reading about one...
~DaughterofEve~ (alias Jess)
Fully responsible; fully redeemed

You come of the Lord Adam & the Lady Eve, said Aslan, that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, & shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content.

(06-02-2015, 04:23 PM)DaughterofEve Wrote: OK, now I am confused, bcs I'm sure Ive been reading about one...
There's a thread with lots of helps and resources.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Amy Jo Hines, DaughterofEve
(06-02-2015, 12:21 PM)Lani Wrote: One should always read the footnotes on book list.... for many reasons.

It wasn't the reading the footnotes, it was the remembering on Monday morning when four people needed direction on what to do... [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]  But I like the idea of printing the notes, maybe I'll do that and make a booklet. (I'm rather addicted to those saddle stitch booklets.)
Amy, who wishes to be a hobbit :)
Two homeschool graduates (DS20, DS19)
Currently homeschooling (DS16, DD13)
The following 2 users Like Amy Jo Hines's post:
  • COMama, lklivingston
I just used Send to Kindle to send all the guides to my devices. I hope that helps!
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • MelisaH
We (well, not me - generic we, lol) are now in process of creating a page with the study guides listed and linked on it just because of this discussion!
Yay! Thankyou. :)
~DaughterofEve~ (alias Jess)
Fully responsible; fully redeemed

You come of the Lord Adam & the Lady Eve, said Aslan, that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, & shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content.

Ummm there are study guides? I must find these.
Stacey, mom to Kyle 26, Kayli 23, Thomas 18 and Brynn 9 (AO3). 
Now a grandma to Scarlett.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024: Report Typos/Dead Links Here LeslieNoelani 48 19,662 Yesterday, 08:27 AM
Last Post: kaysiecampbell
  Missing links under Years 9-10-11 1st Year Booklist AndreaMM 2 4,622 07-26-2023, 10:28 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Printing Issues with Y7 Lite PDF Schedule blingbloom 1 3,204 06-01-2023, 05:56 AM
  Classics for Kids links are broken busyncmama 0 2,193 04-20-2022, 02:46 AM
Last Post: busyncmama
  Year 8 link to Study Guide not working - FYI tkbbmom24 5 7,558 02-16-2022, 12:48 PM
  Trouble opening ODT schedule in something besides Microsoft Word CottageSchool 3 4,850 12-09-2021, 12:31 PM
Last Post: CottageSchool
  trouble editing ODT schedule charts CottageSchool 2 4,095 07-14-2020, 04:01 AM
Last Post: CottageSchool
  Artist Study DanielleGeriL 9 12,931 03-18-2019, 04:29 AM
  amazon links whippoorwill 4 6,929 04-14-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: whippoorwill
  audiobook links on curriculum Year pages rserb 12 16,803 03-20-2017, 10:02 AM
Last Post: rserb