can't find AO in tapatalk
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/can't find AO in tapatalk
I have a tapatalk account and for awhile was accessing the forum with it. Somehow I lost AO on the list of forums and now I can't find it anymore! Where do I look? Help!
~ Lisa
Orthodox Christian mom to 5
my book: Patterns for Life: An Orthodox Reflection on Charlotte Mason Education and my substack: Patterns for Life
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: can't find AO in tapatalk
I had that problem on my old phone. Iirc, I ended up using the internet browser to go to the website version and then it puts up a message saying "you can use this in tapatalk" and following the prompts from there. Hth

Sent from my GT-S5310B using Tapatalk
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
I tried that yesterday when it popped up, but it just took me to the Google play store, even though I already have it downloaded.
~ Lisa
my book: Patterns for Life: An Orthodox Reflection on Charlotte Mason Education and my substack: Patterns for Life
The following 1 user Likes Mrs. A's post:
  • Subversive Gardener
Have you searched for AO from within Tapatalk?
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(12-01-2015, 11:10 PM)Mrs. A Wrote: I tried that yesterday when it popped up, but it just took me to the Google play store, even though I already have it downloaded.
Yeah, now that you mention it,I think that happened to me, too. Maybe I tried again and it just happened to coincide with an update or something... Or maybe I played on the forum a bit and then clicked the open in tapatalk button? Sorry I'm not more help. What I do remember is I ended up with the url in my tapatalk list instead of "Ambleside Online", so it was definitely some kind of workaround,I never found it again from tapatalk on that phone. Hope someone comes along with a better idea for you.

Sent from my GT-S5310B using Tapatalk
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
The following 1 user Likes Subversive Gardener's post:
  • Mrs. A
(12-02-2015, 04:12 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Have you searched for AO from within Tapatalk?

Yes, I tried that, but a message pops up saying that it's not there. I've tried manually searching forums but there are thousands and I gave up after scrolling through for awhile.
~ Lisa
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. There was an update for the Tapatalk plugin here on the forum and shortly before that, there had been an update for the Android version as well.
No luck.

What category is the forum under? I found the well trained mind and sonlight forums under family and parenting category, but can't find AO. Is it under a different category maybe?
~ Lisa
And you rebooted your phone - right?

I am not sure what category it is under. I can access it just fine from my phone and my Fire. I am not sure what else to tell you. :-(
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/can't find AO in tapatalk
I was able to search for Ambleside Online today and it popped right up,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mary Frances
mom to David (Age 18, YR12), Grant (Age 15, YR9) and Lucy (Age 14, YR9) and Ella (Age 6, YR 1)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum app (Tapatalk) charmond 5 8,649 10-08-2022, 09:44 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Trying to find out what happened to my time-sensitive post... sarahtorres 6 9,663 06-14-2021, 02:36 AM
Last Post: sarahtorres
  Problem with Tapatalk logging you out KeeperOfTheMasterSaber 7 9,894 04-22-2021, 11:24 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Tapatalk doesn't keep 'likes' MonicaC 9 11,517 03-27-2021, 12:23 PM
Last Post: MonicaC
  Trying to find the student forum? asyouwish42 3 5,870 07-30-2019, 05:00 AM
Last Post: asyouwish42
  Tapatalk users Phyllis 1 3,246 11-16-2017, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Phyllis
  Tapatalk sign in Phyllis 2 4,411 10-10-2017, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Carahorn
  Is Tapatalk making the forum public? Kathy W. 20 28,671 09-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Joy
  Tapatalk problems? Phyllis 1 3,445 07-26-2016, 10:00 PM