Have you liked our Facebook page?
Announcements/Have you liked our Facebook page?
Have you liked our Facebook page? If so, you may not be receiving all of our posts. Because Facebook is now asking page owners to pay for promoting their pages, there is no guarantee that our posts are appearing in your feeds.

But there is a remedy! If you would like to see all of our posts in your normal Facebook feed, go to our page, hover your mouse over the "liked" button, and click "Get Notifications." Problem solved!

Click here to like our Facebook page.
Brandy Afterthoughts | Scholé Sisters
Co-Overseer of CM Study Hall (from Bible to PR Typing)
Moderator of General CM Series Discussion, PR Articles, and CM Co-ops and Schools
The following 1 user Likes Brandy Vencel's post:
  • witheagerhands
Announcements/RE: Have you liked our Facebook page?
I was just looking at this and it looks like you can also click "Show in News Feed" and that should help, also, though my understanding is that that preference still is not guaranteed.
Moderator of General CM Series Discussion, PR Articles, and CM Co-ops and Schools
For some reason I thought it said the facebook page was being discontinued. I just liked it again, and hopefully it shows up amongst all the goofy pictures my relatives & neighbors post!
Amy, who wishes to be a hobbit :)
Two homeschool graduates (DS20, DS19)
Currently homeschooling (DS16, DD13)
The following 1 user Likes Amy Jo Hines's post:
  • RobinM
(12-18-2012, 06:30 AM)Amy Jo Wrote: For some reason I thought it said the facebook page was being discontinued. I just liked it again, and hopefully it shows up amongst all the goofy pictures my relatives & neighbors post!

There were two FB pages. This one is the "official" one that features our suggested links, announcements of updates to the website/curriculum, CM quotes, etc. Thanks for liking it! [cheesy grin]
(12-18-2012, 06:30 AM)Amy Jo Wrote: For some reason I thought it said the facebook page was being discontinued.

The AO Facebook chat group was discontinued (since we can chat over here), but we still have our AO fan page.

Please "Like" us. [I'm a little Angel smilie]
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
Oh, I am beyond liking you all at AO [cheesy grin] - I absolutely [Heart <3] you for making my life simpler and my family's lives so much richer! But "like" is all I can do!
Amy, who wishes to be a hobbit :)
Two homeschool graduates (DS20, DS19)
Currently homeschooling (DS16, DD13)
The following 5 users Like Amy Jo Hines's post:
  • Brandy Vencel, Dawn Duran, Jeanne Webb, LeslieNoelani, Malgomaj
Thanks!!!! Just did!
What would be the difference between coming here and visiting the fb page?
Karla [Heart <3] Married to my best friend, mom to 10 year old Shark (ASD) and to 6 year old Rapunzel (NF1).  Enjoying year 4 and year 1!
(12-18-2012, 08:03 AM)clay1416 Wrote: What would be the difference between coming here and visiting the fb page?

This is our discussion group, the place to come and ask questions, read the CM Series together, chat with other AO members. Our facebook page is where Advisory 9and a few Auxiliary) post links to CM blog posts, CM quotes, and things like that. it's more of a Facebook presence for AO than a discussion group.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
Thanks! :) I "liked" the page! But the reality is that I love AO!
Karla [Heart <3] Married to my best friend, mom to 10 year old Shark (ASD) and to 6 year old Rapunzel (NF1).  Enjoying year 4 and year 1!
The following 2 users Like clay1416's post:
  • Brandy Vencel, Dawn Duran

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Scheduling Page lklivingston 12 41,385 08-11-2021, 12:03 AM
Last Post: LovieWie
  Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? LeslieNoelani 107 1,409,513 01-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Last Post: juliebug