#AOCM2019 AmblesideOnline’s Camp Meeting 2019
Announcements/RE: #AOCM2019 AmblesideOnline’s Camp Meeting 2019
So excited!!!!!
Announcements/#AOCM2019 AmblesideOnline’s Camp Meeting 2019
Will talks be recorded for later purchase? I am doubtful I would be able to come.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
The following 1 user Likes goochwife's post:
  • Purposeful Abnegation
(10-18-2018, 06:10 AM)AnneWhite Wrote: Me!

I kinda guessed that since you are one of the speakers. :)
The following 1 user Likes libermom's post:
  • Primeperiwinkle
(10-18-2018, 08:22 AM)LucyBeeH Wrote: Hmmmm... still pondering coming from the UK!  Bit crazy but still!  Do you happen to know if the camp place could take a person a day early so that jetlag  could wear off?

Hi Lucy - 

That's a good idea, but not possible :-( A few of us on the leadership crew are coming a day early, but that's all that's allowed in our contract.  

But I wonder if a local CM family might be of help here?  Of course, there are hotels, but you're possibly looking for an inexpensive way to come early.  Maybe start a thread asking the question?  You might be surprised who or what might work out!
Honored to be an Advisory Member. Mom to 4 (all grown), Mom-Mom to 5 (2 that I homeschool). 
God is safe to trust!  http://www.safetotrust.blogspot.com
The following 6 users Like Donna-Jean's post:
  • Jeff's Jessie, Jubileesong, LucyBeeH, MichelleChoe, onicklefork, Primeperiwinkle
(10-18-2018, 09:29 AM)goochwife Wrote: Will talks be recorded for later purchase? I am doubtful I would be able to come.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

We plan to record our sessions, but we don't know yet when they'd be available.  Thanks for the question!
Honored to be an Advisory Member. Mom to 4 (all grown), Mom-Mom to 5 (2 that I homeschool). 
God is safe to trust!  http://www.safetotrust.blogspot.com
The following 7 users Like Donna-Jean's post:
  • COJosie, Dawn Duran, deefisher31, goochwife, MichelleChoe, Purposeful Abnegation, Sarah
How can we join the Advisory in praying for the event ahead of time? I know there have been some crazy last minute weird things that have happened before... Any specific things that need prayer warriors to attack in the coming months prior to this phenomenal event?
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys that are more precious than gold. (Currently in Y7 and Y5)
(10-18-2018, 08:22 AM)LucyBeeH Wrote: Hmmmm... still pondering coming from the UK!  Bit crazy but still!  Do you happen to know if the camp place could take a person a day early so that jetlag  could wear off?

Garner Creek will not be able to accommodate this request, but I did find reasonable hotels within 20 minutes of the site that you could use for this purpose. 

I would be thrilled to get to meet you in the flesh!

ETA: I posted this before Donna-Jean addressed your question even more effectively, Lucy. Keeping it up just so you can know how excited I am that you considering attending, though. :)
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
Moderating in History & Geography and Physical Education
The following 1 user Likes Dawn Duran's post:
  • LucyBeeH
I must be missing something, but WHERE do we register? All I find on the site is an email address.

Thank you.
<><  Michelle the Nomad: currently in Virginia, Alaska, Kenya, SoCal, Denver, Wash DC, Richmond VA
Wife to my best friend and hero; Mama to Grace (AO Grad) and Joy (Yr8/9)
Dakota Academy International
(10-18-2018, 10:27 PM)MichelleDee Wrote: I must be missing something, but WHERE do we register? All I find on the site is an email address.

Thank you.

See Q4 from the FAQ, noted below. That information will be revealed on November 1. 

Quote:Q4. Where will AO Camp Meeting registration be announced as open?

A. When registration opens on November 1, our AO Forum members will have early access to a live link to the registration portal from 6AM till noon (CST). At noon, open registration will be announced simultaneously on the AO Facebook groups and the @amblesideonline Instagram account, whereupon a live link to the registration portal will appear on this page.
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
The following 3 users Like Dawn Duran's post:
  • COJosie, Janice, MichelleDee
We are more than happy to answer any questions you have regarding AO Camp Meeting 2019, but please be sure to read the web page linked above very carefully. We worked tirelessly to anticipate many of your questions which is one reason that it took so long to reveal details to you. 

Please take the time to thoroughly search that page a time or two before asking your questions. If after doing so you still do not have an answer to your question then please post it here and one of us will respond as soon as possible. The FAQ page can provide answers to your questions in real time, though, while questions posed here will necessarily experience a delay.  [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]

We can't wait to have you join us at AO Camp Meeting 2019!
The following 5 users Like Dawn Duran's post:
  • cmomama_valerie, kdernier, MichelleChoe, MichelleDee, Subversive Gardener

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AmblesideOnline YouTube Channel lklivingston 2 4,045 11-02-2023, 11:27 PM
Last Post: jadegreen
  The AmblesideOnline Advisory Resource Shelf Donna-Jean 10 13,470 05-26-2023, 07:29 AM
Last Post: dcil2479
  AmblesideOnline Poetry Anthologies! Donna-Jean 18 55,767 07-31-2022, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Momofwee3three
  AmblesideOnline and Your Privacy LeslieNoelani 3 12,900 02-07-2022, 11:56 PM
Last Post: zoopa
  Christmas Break 2019 lklivingston 6 35,201 01-08-2020, 11:53 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  [emoji106]#AOCM2019 Registration open again! Donna-Jean 5 39,768 11-03-2018, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Lani
  #AOCM2019 Registration to continue Donna-Jean 0 15,812 11-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Donna-Jean
  Registration to Re-Open for #AOCM2019 at 6 pm Central Time! Donna-Jean 16 93,950 11-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Dawn Duran
  Important News Re: PayPal & #AOCM2019 Donna-Jean 19 118,207 11-02-2018, 03:31 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
Photo AO/ CM Meeting in NW Indiana (near IL and not far from Michigan) WendiC 21 263,042 03-31-2016, 01:14 AM
Last Post: sewwest