Memberships??
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Memberships??
Just curious....I noticed that members are identified in several ways... new member, junior member, regular member, etc. What determines the category of membership?

Linda
Linda ~ Keep On Keeping On!
Mom to 7, 2 HEO graduates,  Grandma to 15 with 5 grandchildren being homeschooled with AO!
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Memberships??
For most of those levels, I think is has to do with how many posts you've made. Of course, Advisory, Auxiliary, and Moderator are official titles, although last time someone checked I think I had the most posts by a wide margin, so surely that should qualify me for some extra-special title, right?
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
How about Ms. Mostest Postertator? [cheesy grin]
And he said, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God." 
~Luke 18:27
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit."

~John 12:24
The following 3 users Like NaomiG's post:
  • homemama2, Jeanne Webb, Lizzie Smith
(08-04-2012, 08:07 AM)lklivingston Wrote: For most of those levels, I think is has to do with how many posts you've made. Of course, Advisory, Auxiliary, and Moderator are official titles, although last time someone checked I think I had the most posts by a wide margin, so surely that should qualify me for some extra-special title, right?
Absolutely...maybe Her Chattiness?

Linda
Linda ~ Keep On Keeping On!
Mom to 7, 2 HEO graduates,  Grandma to 15 with 5 grandchildren being homeschooled with AO!
(08-04-2012, 08:52 AM)NaomiG Wrote: How about Ms. Mostest Postertator? [cheesy grin]

I like that.
MaryEllen
Mom of 2 AO Graduates
I'm liking Ms. Mostest Postertator, Lol!
Warrior-Poet and HEO Moderator.
~ Atramentum Iota ~
The following 1 user Likes Willow Skyrider's post:
  • Lizzie Smith
And here I liked Her Chattiness better! ;-)
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Willow Skyrider
(08-04-2012, 11:47 AM)lklivingston Wrote: And here I liked Her Chattiness better! ;-)

So we will see that title in your signature, when? [:P cheesy, cheesy!]
(08-04-2012, 05:46 AM)dahlhouse Wrote: Just curious....I noticed that members are identified in several ways... new member, junior member, regular member, etc. What determines the category of membership?

Linda

Kathy already gave the correct answer but I just like to be part of the conversation [cheesy grin] : Yes, the members are designated by number of posts.
Blossom- AO Grads, '15 & '17. Children are born persons
Online classesBooks: Lulu and BlurbSet Your Feet, book 'reviews'

Is there a certain number of posts needed to reach regular member (I'm a junior member)? I'm asking only because I'm curious and have just been allowed to view hot topics and tried to reply on one of them and couldn't. I haven't even seen AmbleRamble yet.

I guess I will just slowly build up my posts, I'm no where near as chatty as 'Her Chattiness' is! [cheesy grin]
Beth
2 AO Graduates ('22 & '23), 16ds, 14 dd, 9dd, 7dd, and 9 mo ds