AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: text colors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am not sure if I am just old and blind suddeenly or if the color scheme has shifted but even with my glasses i am having trouble making out the dark grey text on the dark Blue forum background...specifically the search , member list and help buttons...The symbols luckily make it clear that the links are there but the text is very difficult to read...I did adjest my display but that is not it. Did those button shift places/color in the upgrade? Is it possible to give the text greater contrast?

Not to nitpick...I do like the upgrade [Live long and prosper...]  I just noticed after looking all over for the search box!
Oh THANK YOU! I thought it was just me! It seems very very light to me and I find myself squinting a lot.
Thanks for the heads up. We are still tweaking things and this is the kind of thing we need to know about.
There you go. Now they're nice, bright white. :)
(01-04-2015, 01:02 AM)Phyllis Wrote: [ -> ]There you go. Now they're nice, bright white. :)

ahhh, my eyes thank you!
Yay! :)
Please let me know if you have other color suggestions.
Could you darken up the colors around the quote boxes? I'm having difficulty differentiating between poster and the quote they're posting. If that makes sense.
What about putting a grey background in, like this?
(01-05-2015, 07:45 AM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: [ -> ]Could you darken up the colors around the quote boxes? I'm having difficulty differentiating between poster and the quote they're posting. If that makes sense.

How does that look? I was thinking that a dark outline would make the quotes stand out too much, even more than anything else on the page.
I like that!

Sent using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2