text colors
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/text colors
I am not sure if I am just old and blind suddeenly or if the color scheme has shifted but even with my glasses i am having trouble making out the dark grey text on the dark Blue forum background...specifically the search , member list and help buttons...The symbols luckily make it clear that the links are there but the text is very difficult to read...I did adjest my display but that is not it. Did those button shift places/color in the upgrade? Is it possible to give the text greater contrast?

Not to nitpick...I do like the upgrade [Live long and prosper...]  I just noticed after looking all over for the search box!
2 Graduated, Year 11-ish, Year 9-ish
*post concussion shenanigans mean punctuation will be complicated at best*
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: text colors
Oh THANK YOU! I thought it was just me! It seems very very light to me and I find myself squinting a lot.
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys, (Y8 and Y5) all of whom are more precious than gold.
Thanks for the heads up. We are still tweaking things and this is the kind of thing we need to know about.
The following 1 user Likes MelisaH's post:
  • Primeperiwinkle
There you go. Now they're nice, bright white. :)
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
The following 1 user Likes Phyllis's post:
  • MelisaH
(01-04-2015, 01:02 AM)Phyllis Wrote: There you go. Now they're nice, bright white. :)

ahhh, my eyes thank you!
2 Graduated, Year 11-ish, Year 9-ish
*post concussion shenanigans mean punctuation will be complicated at best*
Yay! :)
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys, (Y8 and Y5) all of whom are more precious than gold.
Please let me know if you have other color suggestions.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
Could you darken up the colors around the quote boxes? I'm having difficulty differentiating between poster and the quote they're posting. If that makes sense.
Katie
The following 2 users Like Primeperiwinkle's post:
  • HeatherEllen, MaggieAnnie
What about putting a grey background in, like this?
(01-05-2015, 07:45 AM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: Could you darken up the colors around the quote boxes? I'm having difficulty differentiating between poster and the quote they're posting. If that makes sense.

How does that look? I was thinking that a dark outline would make the quotes stand out too much, even more than anything else on the page.
The following 3 users Like Phyllis's post:
  • laurke, MelisaH, Willow Skyrider
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/text colors
I like that!

Sent using Tapatalk
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird text since update jussiemariee 4 5,628 01-07-2015, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Phyllis