AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Tapatalk?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How many use tapatalk? Lately I have been seeing a lot of car stuff under trending, but with the ambleside forum header on it. It has been driving me nuts. Is there a way to stop it or turn trending off?

Dani
Dd12 /dd9
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't click on Trending. I use the other sort options, usually New Posts or whatever that is that's right next to the Trending icon.
I've noticed that too. I just don't use trending.
I never see that stuff on my Fire. Is that just on your phones? Janice (mod) was mentioning this same issue. There was an update done recently on Tapatalk and I wonder if this has something to do with it.

{Sent from my K-Fire!}
I use tapatalk on my phone and iPad. I have never seen car stuff and don't know what trending is, so there must be a way to set it so it isn't there! When I open tapatalk it just lists the forum name for me to tap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-05-2015, 04:44 PM)fiona Wrote: [ -> ]I use tapatalk on my phone and iPad. I have never seen car stuff and don't know what trending is, so there must be a way to set it so it isn't there! When I open tapatalk it just lists the forum name for me to tap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here.
I don't see Trending on the forum selection screen, just on the AO forum page, but on that page Trending is just another display option for forum posts. I have never had other forums recommended that I recall, and I do not see the car stuff.
It just did it again. I open it on my iPad and it is on trending by default. I got to options and under trending it says 'show trending for ' and I choose the ambleside forum only. (The only I am on anyways). I just turned on viewing unread threads, it was set to none. Hope that changes things.

Dani
Dd12 /dd9
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't see that on my iPad, only on my phone, so maybe it is a setting. I'll have to check.
Maybe it is new? I've used Tapatalk for AO for a while, and never seen Trending. But a month or so ago I added another forum and started to have "Trending" (aka annoying) from that. It's gone lately, I'm not sure what I did. Maybe I figured out how to turn it off?
Pages: 1 2 3