Tapatalk?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Tapatalk?
How many use tapatalk? Lately I have been seeing a lot of car stuff under trending, but with the ambleside forum header on it. It has been driving me nuts. Is there a way to stop it or turn trending off?

Dani
Dd12 /dd9
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dani   (Niagara Region, Canada)
In the final years of High School... The end is bitter sweet!   http://robbinshomeschool.wordpress.com/  
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Tapatalk?
I don't click on Trending. I use the other sort options, usually New Posts or whatever that is that's right next to the Trending icon.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
I've noticed that too. I just don't use trending.
Becki from PA
Wife of Donald, mom of Rosa (11yo), Cordelia (9yo), Clara (6yo), and Buddy (3yo)
I never see that stuff on my Fire. Is that just on your phones? Janice (mod) was mentioning this same issue. There was an update done recently on Tapatalk and I wonder if this has something to do with it.

{Sent from my K-Fire!}
I use tapatalk on my phone and iPad. I have never seen car stuff and don't know what trending is, so there must be a way to set it so it isn't there! When I open tapatalk it just lists the forum name for me to tap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following 1 user Likes fiona's post:
  • MelisaH
(01-05-2015, 04:44 PM)fiona Wrote: I use tapatalk on my phone and iPad. I have never seen car stuff and don't know what trending is, so there must be a way to set it so it isn't there! When I open tapatalk it just lists the forum name for me to tap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here.
I don't see Trending on the forum selection screen, just on the AO forum page, but on that page Trending is just another display option for forum posts. I have never had other forums recommended that I recall, and I do not see the car stuff.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • MelisaH
It just did it again. I open it on my iPad and it is on trending by default. I got to options and under trending it says 'show trending for ' and I choose the ambleside forum only. (The only I am on anyways). I just turned on viewing unread threads, it was set to none. Hope that changes things.

Dani
Dd12 /dd9
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dani   (Niagara Region, Canada)
In the final years of High School... The end is bitter sweet!   http://robbinshomeschool.wordpress.com/  
I don't see that on my iPad, only on my phone, so maybe it is a setting. I'll have to check.
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
Maybe it is new? I've used Tapatalk for AO for a while, and never seen Trending. But a month or so ago I added another forum and started to have "Trending" (aka annoying) from that. It's gone lately, I'm not sure what I did. Maybe I figured out how to turn it off?
Amy, who wishes to be a hobbit :)
Two homeschool graduates (DS20, DS19)
Currently homeschooling (DS16, DD13)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum app (Tapatalk) charmond 5 8,651 10-08-2022, 09:44 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Problem with Tapatalk logging you out KeeperOfTheMasterSaber 7 9,905 04-22-2021, 11:24 PM
  Tapatalk doesn't keep 'likes' MonicaC 9 11,525 03-27-2021, 12:23 PM
Last Post: MonicaC
  Tapatalk users Phyllis 1 3,251 11-16-2017, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Phyllis
  Tapatalk sign in Phyllis 2 4,416 10-10-2017, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Carahorn
  Is Tapatalk making the forum public? Kathy W. 20 28,703 09-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Joy
  Tapatalk problems? Phyllis 1 3,448 07-26-2016, 10:00 PM
  Tapatalk cjgrubbs 3 5,433 02-20-2016, 03:52 PM