AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: AO Retreat 2015: 'At Home'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: Photo%25252020150319145953233.jpg]

The AO Advisory/Auxiliary is delighted to invite you to join us 'At Home' at the 2015 AO Retreat. [Whoopee! smilie]

The Registration Form as well as a list of local accommodation options will be coming shortly, followed by the schedule. We do hope to see you there!
(03-19-2015, 09:17 PM)Jeanne Webb Wrote: [ -> ]We do hope to see you there!

Be careful what you wish for...

Wild horses couldn't keep me away!!
When I glanced at the address and saw Virginia St., I thought it might be in Virginia for a minute. Maybe I'll have to take a road trip to IN.

Shelley in NC
Well, I guess it's more likely that I'll make it to the Kentucky conference. Shelley
So tempting...8 hrs for me...with baby makes 10. Will be considering this. Sounds lovely. Great picture. Very inviting to this tired mama. :)
You had me at "numerous cups of coffee." Heehee.
BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

Karen Glass is coming. Swoon.

[Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie]
This is so exciting! But I really hope your idea of "exclusive and intimate" is bigger than mine - because I've been counting all the advisory, auxilary, and forum moderators who have said they are coming and I'm not sure there's going to be any room left for us commoners.
(03-27-2015, 12:27 AM)carpeaeternitatem Wrote: [ -> ]This is so exciting!  But I really hope your idea of "exclusive and intimate" is bigger than mine - because I've been counting all the advisory, auxilary, and forum moderators who have said they are coming and I'm not sure there's going to be any room left for us commoners.

We're thinking 100 - and 10-20 of those will be AA/Moderators.
(03-27-2015, 02:01 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: [ -> ]We're thinking 100 - and 10-20 of those will be AA/Moderators.

Oh, that's a relief! :) I was thinking closer to two dozen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7