AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Editing registration settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is there a way to edit our personal settings that we made when we registered? I think I set up my account with not being able to view my email or to send me private emails and I was reconsidering that decision.

Thanks!
Deborah
You should be able to access that information and change it however you like right up at the top of the webpage in the User CP (control panel)
Thank you Angi. That worked.

Deborah
Angi, do you know if we can change our usernames? I'd like mine to be my name instead of 'bwktbarr' but I wonder if that is irreversible. No biggie if it is, but I'd like to know if I have the option.
Ask Phyllis to change it. Do it quick before someone else takes it!
(07-23-2012, 11:49 AM)bwktbarr Wrote: [ -> ]Angi, do you know if we can change our usernames? I'd like mine to be my name instead of 'bwktbarr' but I wonder if that is irreversible. No biggie if it is, but I'd like to know if I have the option.

I have the Admin Keys to move heaven and earth. What can I do for you? [cheesy grin]

Do you want to make it Katie, or Katie Barr? (Or did you literally want your user name to be "my name"?)
(07-23-2012, 12:31 PM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: [ -> ]I have the Admin Keys to move heaven and earth. What can I do for you? [cheesy grin]

Do you want to make it Katie, or Katie Barr? (Or did you literally want your user name to be "my name"?)

Hee hee. "Katie Barr" would be great. That way I can just have "Katie" in my sig. Thanks so much!
Thank you, Leslie!! [Heart <3]
Power. It feels awesome. [cheesy grin]
Oooo! Could you change me to Joy Shannon instead of Joy in IN? Pretty please. I want to see you use your "invincible powers" again. [cheesy grin]
Pages: 1 2 3