Editing registration settings
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Editing registration settings
Is there a way to edit our personal settings that we made when we registered? I think I set up my account with not being able to view my email or to send me private emails and I was reconsidering that decision.

Thanks!
Deborah
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Editing registration settings
You should be able to access that information and change it however you like right up at the top of the webpage in the User CP (control panel)
Angi... mom to DD9, DD21 (college), and a grown son
Moderating: Volume 1- Home Education, Literature, Hobbies & Fun, & Blogging
Thank you Angi. That worked.

Deborah
Angi, do you know if we can change our usernames? I'd like mine to be my name instead of 'bwktbarr' but I wonder if that is irreversible. No biggie if it is, but I'd like to know if I have the option.
CM, Children and Lots of Grace
Mom to three young women, ages 19, 16, 13; moderator in Exams and Volumes 3 & 6
The question is not,––how much does the youth know? when he has finished his education––but how much does he care?
Ask Phyllis to change it. Do it quick before someone else takes it!
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(07-23-2012, 11:49 AM)bwktbarr Wrote: Angi, do you know if we can change our usernames? I'd like mine to be my name instead of 'bwktbarr' but I wonder if that is irreversible. No biggie if it is, but I'd like to know if I have the option.

I have the Admin Keys to move heaven and earth. What can I do for you? [cheesy grin]

Do you want to make it Katie, or Katie Barr? (Or did you literally want your user name to be "my name"?)
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
(07-23-2012, 12:31 PM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: I have the Admin Keys to move heaven and earth. What can I do for you? [cheesy grin]

Do you want to make it Katie, or Katie Barr? (Or did you literally want your user name to be "my name"?)

Hee hee. "Katie Barr" would be great. That way I can just have "Katie" in my sig. Thanks so much!
The question is not,––how much does the youth know? when he has finished his education––but how much does he care?
Thank you, Leslie!! [Heart <3]
Power. It feels awesome. [cheesy grin]
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
Oooo! Could you change me to Joy Shannon instead of Joy in IN? Pretty please. I want to see you use your "invincible powers" again. [cheesy grin]
Moderator of Form IV, V & VI, CM Vol I, and History & Geography

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  trouble editing ODT schedule charts CottageSchool 2 3,962 07-14-2020, 04:01 AM
Last Post: CottageSchool
  How do I change settings of thread subscriptions? JoyH 2 3,387 06-16-2015, 11:30 PM
Last Post: JoyH
  Editing features when replying to a post KayPelham 2 3,853 03-13-2013, 04:27 AM
Last Post: KayPelham
  confused about thread settings DeniseIL 1 2,705 08-15-2012, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Cathleen