AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Schedule Changes Years 4, 5, 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(06-20-2017, 04:59 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: [ -> ]We're tidying up the website and consolidating the Basic/Detailed booklusts and schedules for Years 1-6

Booklusts is my new favorite typo

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
(06-20-2017, 04:59 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: [ -> ]We're tidying up the website and consolidating the Basic/Detailed booklusts and schedules for Years 1-6 

**booklusts**  [cheesy grin]

Thank you for the links!  I haven't had too much time to check out the new simplified plans but it sounds like a good way to go.  Thank you so much to all of you for your hard work!!
Is anyone else having print issues? I am printing the updated year 6 schedule, but some of the lines on the chart do not appear on the printed page.
When did you download the copy you're printing? Which format (doc, pdf, or odt) do you have?
Hi the ODT for year 6 is coming up error just in case no one has seen this. I need this version and year lol

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
(07-25-2017, 10:49 AM)FutureFaithFreedomHomeschool Wrote: [ -> ]Hi the ODT for year 6 is coming up error just in case no one has seen this. I need this version and year lol

You might post this in Tech Support in the Typos thread so Leslie will be sure to see it.
It should be working now. The "permissions" got re-set and had to be changed.
(07-25-2017, 11:25 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: [ -> ]It should be working now. The "permissions" got re-set and had to be changed.
Oh thank you lol it took me a while to find the tech support forum!

(07-25-2017, 01:02 PM)FutureFaithFreedomHomeschool Wrote: [ -> ]Oh thank you lol it took me a while to find the tech support forum!

Sorry! I should have explained.
Leslie, do you know if there are any planned changes or updates to the schedules this year? In particular Y2 - Y6?  I'm starting to plan and was just curious since I saw there were several changes during last summer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8