AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Registration is OPEN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I don’t see the new link showing up on AO to register. Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it open? The link isn’t working for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where is the link? Is it open yet?
I thought registration was going to open up again tonight at 6 pm CST. Will this link work, or do we need a new link...?
My teen really wants to come meet some of the teens she has been chatting with here on the forum. Is there any way she can come as a volunteer?
Thanks for letting us know. Leslie knows about the problem and is working on fixing it as fast as fingers can fly.
I think I just signed up! The link worked for me.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk
Did the mom who already had a plane ticket manage to get a spot? Was it cmharig? I've been praying for you to get a spot!
(11-02-2018, 09:41 AM)Jenna Dilts Wrote: [ -> ]Did the mom who already had a plane ticket manage to get a spot? Was it cmharig? I've been praying for you to get a spot!

Yes!!! My sweet husband sent it in while I was at the Friends of the Library sale (#bookhoarder haha). Thank you for your prayers <3 I am so relieved and excited. I believe the rest our our local group was also able to register.
Oh, yay!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11