AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: How do you change the title under your name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking around and I noticed that some people have display titles under their names. Mine is currently “(AO student)”, and I was wondering, is there some way to change that? I looked around and couldn’t find anything, but I often overlook things.
You ask a mod
You should go to the Let Us Explain thread! Someone will get it fixed post-haste. ;) You can find that thread in the General Discussion section, at the top.
Yep! So all you'll have to do is say what you want it to be, and someone will get it covered for ya. [cheesy grin] It's one of the Mod's special powers that make us mere mortals look in awe, wondering how do they do that? And will I ever become so powerful as they? The answer is, no. Only the Mods will ever be able to weild this power- They are gifted, by the even more powerful Auxiliary, Advisory, and Admins, who weild such a great power, that even the Mods look puny in contrast.

I feel like I just brought this thread to off-topic-ness, heh.
Hehehe! Okay, thanks!