How do you change the title under your name?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/How do you change the title under your name?
I was looking around and I noticed that some people have display titles under their names. Mine is currently “(AO student)”, and I was wondering, is there some way to change that? I looked around and couldn’t find anything, but I often overlook things.
“What took her a month to master for herself, they could teach her in a night, in an hour. When they decided she was ready. Never until then. It galled so, when all she wanted was to learn. To learn everything. Right now.” —Robert Jordan, Lord of Chaos
The following 3 users Like Brookeflow's post:
  • Burnzy21, Elgwana, lilymay
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/How do you change the title under your name?
You ask a mod
A Humble Beast, I’m probably Prop’s favorite prodigy 
The following 5 users Like KeeperOfTheMasterSaber's post:
  • Brookeflow, Burnzy21, Elgwana, GreatScott06, lklivingston
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: How do you change the title under your name?
You should go to the Let Us Explain thread! Someone will get it fixed post-haste. ;) You can find that thread in the General Discussion section, at the top.
Me voici, envoie-moi. --Esaie 6:8

The following 4 users Like lilymay's post:
  • Brookeflow, Burnzy21, Elgwana, lklivingston
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: How do you change the title under your name?
Yep! So all you'll have to do is say what you want it to be, and someone will get it covered for ya. [cheesy grin] It's one of the Mod's special powers that make us mere mortals look in awe, wondering how do they do that? And will I ever become so powerful as they? The answer is, no. Only the Mods will ever be able to weild this power- They are gifted, by the even more powerful Auxiliary, Advisory, and Admins, who weild such a great power, that even the Mods look puny in contrast.

I feel like I just brought this thread to off-topic-ness, heh.
i created this world to feel some control...destroy it if i want
The following 8 users Like Elgwana's post:
  • Brookeflow, Burnzy21, Epic_Axolotl, Jeff's Jessie, jessicak, lilymay, Mamaprepper, Maysaa
Hehehe! Okay, thanks!
“What took her a month to master for herself, they could teach her in a night, in an hour. When they decided she was ready. Never until then. It galled so, when all she wanted was to learn. To learn everything. Right now.” —Robert Jordan, Lord of Chaos
The following 3 users Like Brookeflow's post:
  • Burnzy21, Elgwana, lilymay

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change profile name RachC 6 5,542 12-02-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Possible Link Change in Y8? COMama 2 4,060 08-01-2023, 11:41 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Username change? Linz{at}home 26 30,613 02-14-2022, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Jellybean
  Change name of thread? amy.fischer 2 3,880 09-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Last Post: amy.fischer