AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Is there a way to turn off teen notifications?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
My teen joined the forum, and when she did, I started getting AAAALLLLLL the teen notifications. I understand the reasons why, but those monkeys are chatty! It's getting overwhelming to sort through. Is there any way to turn off teen notifications in my feed?
You mean to stop seeing them in the list of current messages?
There is a plugin for that. I considered installing it a long time ago, but then didn't.
(01-03-2023, 05:35 PM)Phyllis Wrote: [ -> ]There is a plugin for that. I considered installing it a long time ago, but then didn't.
Maybe you can give the information to Bailie.
It might not even be a valid plugin anymore. I have no memory of what it was called, and I'm not finding anything with my own searches. Maybe someone else can find it?
That IS a problem with the plugins, that they stop being supported or don't work properly with Tapatalk after awhile.
Hello, I am also having this issue. Whenever I post on a thread it subscribes me to it, even though I don’t want to be subscribed to any. I have to go to user cp daily and delete all the notifications I’m getting.
(01-05-2023, 06:01 AM)avidpenwoman Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am also having this issue. Whenever I post on a thread it subscribes me to it, even though I don’t want to be subscribed to any. I have to go to user cp daily and delete all the notifications I’m getting.

I think that's actually a separate issue.  Look in your settings in UserCP.  I think there's a place where you set your default subscription options.  I'll look too and see if that's something I can change for you.
(01-05-2023, 06:01 AM)avidpenwoman Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am also having this issue. Whenever I post on a thread it subscribes me to it, even though I don’t want to be subscribed to any. I have to go to user cp daily and delete all the notifications I’m getting.

I think I fixed your subscription problem.  Let me know if you still see it happening.
You may have to go unsubscribe from threads you've been subscribed to, though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7