AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Year 5 chart/schedule error... FIXED :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think I've found a mistake (maybe) on the Year 5 schedule. My booklist includes "Passion for the Impossible" or a Beatrix Potter bio. I chose the Potter bio and when I went to make the change on my downloaded schedule (SO glad to have that!!), I couldn't find the Passion book listed on the schedule.
Thanks!
(07-06-2013, 04:35 AM)EllaJac Wrote: [ -> ]I think I've found a mistake (maybe) on the Year 5 schedule. My booklist includes "Passion for the Impossible" or a Beatrix Potter bio. I chose the Potter bio and when I went to make the change on my downloaded schedule (SO glad to have that!!), I couldn't find the Passion book listed on the schedule.
Thanks!

I think you will see it is listed as "Biography of your choice - spread over the 12 week term as desired" starting in week 13.
(07-06-2013, 04:35 AM)EllaJac Wrote: [ -> ]I think I've found a mistake (maybe) on the Year 5 schedule. My booklist includes "Passion for the Impossible" or a Beatrix Potter bio. I chose the Potter bio and when I went to make the change on my downloaded schedule (SO glad to have that!!), I couldn't find the Passion book listed on the schedule.
Thanks!

Are you referring to the Term Chart Schedules? They are missing from there, and I mentioned that in the forum for reporting errors on the website. It doesn't look like the error has been fixed. I'm sure they have a lot on their plates. Maybe seeing your mention will remind the powers that be to do some editing.
(07-06-2013, 10:41 AM)KayPelham Wrote: [ -> ]...in the forum for reporting errors on the website....

I looked for a place like that! I will look harder next time. :)
I have to search around for it every time, and couldn't think of the place name, so you got my very elegant description :)
(07-06-2013, 10:41 AM)KayPelham Wrote: [ -> ]Are you referring to the Term Chart Schedules? They are missing from there, and I mentioned that in the forum for reporting errors on the website. It doesn't look like the error has been fixed. I'm sure they have a lot on their plates. Maybe seeing your mention will remind the powers that be to do some editing.

The person who has been doing this had severe computer problems and some other committments that won out. She will be catching up in the coming weeks.
"The person who has been doing this" "in the forum for reporting errors on the website" It's all so mysterious, isn't it? I was going to say clandestine, but I don't think that's appropriate here [cheesy grin]
(07-07-2013, 12:18 AM)KayPelham Wrote: [ -> ]"The person who has been doing this" "in the forum for reporting errors on the website" It's all so mysterious, isn't it? I was going to say clandestine, but I don't think that's appropriate here [cheesy grin]

I just did not want to name names. She may or may not appreciate it, so I kept it mysterious, lol! [cheesy grin]
(07-07-2013, 04:30 AM)MelisaH Wrote: [ -> ]I just did not want to name names. She may or may not appreciate it, so I kept it mysterious, lol! [cheesy grin]

Well, it adds a certain....excitement or anticipation to it all, doesn't it.
[:P cheesy, cheesy!]
sorry. it's me. melisa is being ever so nice and trying to shield me from feeling extra pressure while i've been under duress because of my computer issues. :)

it'll be fixed shortly now though. :)
Pages: 1 2