Year 5 chart/schedule error... FIXED :)
Shocked  Shocked  Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Year 5 chart/schedule error... FIXED :)
I think I've found a mistake (maybe) on the Year 5 schedule. My booklist includes "Passion for the Impossible" or a Beatrix Potter bio. I chose the Potter bio and when I went to make the change on my downloaded schedule (SO glad to have that!!), I couldn't find the Passion book listed on the schedule.
Thanks!
Wife, Mama, Moved to Town ["Wesley, get off the bridge."]  , I Love AO, Jesus, Homeopathy.
As of 2021/22, my girls are graduated, 17 (Y11), 14 (Y8) & 12 (Y6). And the boy is 7(Y2).

Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Year 5 chart/schedule error?
(07-06-2013, 04:35 AM)EllaJac Wrote: I think I've found a mistake (maybe) on the Year 5 schedule. My booklist includes "Passion for the Impossible" or a Beatrix Potter bio. I chose the Potter bio and when I went to make the change on my downloaded schedule (SO glad to have that!!), I couldn't find the Passion book listed on the schedule.
Thanks!

I think you will see it is listed as "Biography of your choice - spread over the 12 week term as desired" starting in week 13.
~~ Annie ~~
"If sinners will be damned, at least let them leap to hell over our bodies;
and if they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees....let not one go there unwarned and unprayed for."
The following 1 user Likes Annie HL's post:
  • VanessaB
(07-06-2013, 04:35 AM)EllaJac Wrote: I think I've found a mistake (maybe) on the Year 5 schedule. My booklist includes "Passion for the Impossible" or a Beatrix Potter bio. I chose the Potter bio and when I went to make the change on my downloaded schedule (SO glad to have that!!), I couldn't find the Passion book listed on the schedule.
Thanks!

Are you referring to the Term Chart Schedules? They are missing from there, and I mentioned that in the forum for reporting errors on the website. It doesn't look like the error has been fixed. I'm sure they have a lot on their plates. Maybe seeing your mention will remind the powers that be to do some editing.
Kay Pelham
Mom of One 20 year old young man (AO Year 0 to 12 graduate, as of May '21), Wife of One well-aged man
www.kaypelham.com
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Year 5 chart/schedule error?
(07-06-2013, 10:41 AM)KayPelham Wrote: ...in the forum for reporting errors on the website....

I looked for a place like that! I will look harder next time. :)
Wife, Mama, Moved to Town ["Wesley, get off the bridge."]  , I Love AO, Jesus, Homeopathy.
As of 2021/22, my girls are graduated, 17 (Y11), 14 (Y8) & 12 (Y6). And the boy is 7(Y2).

I have to search around for it every time, and couldn't think of the place name, so you got my very elegant description :)
Kay Pelham
Mom of One 20 year old young man (AO Year 0 to 12 graduate, as of May '21), Wife of One well-aged man
www.kaypelham.com
(07-06-2013, 10:41 AM)KayPelham Wrote: Are you referring to the Term Chart Schedules? They are missing from there, and I mentioned that in the forum for reporting errors on the website. It doesn't look like the error has been fixed. I'm sure they have a lot on their plates. Maybe seeing your mention will remind the powers that be to do some editing.

The person who has been doing this had severe computer problems and some other committments that won out. She will be catching up in the coming weeks.
The following 1 user Likes MelisaH's post:
  • KayPelham
"The person who has been doing this" "in the forum for reporting errors on the website" It's all so mysterious, isn't it? I was going to say clandestine, but I don't think that's appropriate here [cheesy grin]
Kay Pelham
www.kaypelham.com
The following 2 users Like KayPelham's post:
  • Annie HL, Lizzie Smith
(07-07-2013, 12:18 AM)KayPelham Wrote: "The person who has been doing this" "in the forum for reporting errors on the website" It's all so mysterious, isn't it? I was going to say clandestine, but I don't think that's appropriate here [cheesy grin]

I just did not want to name names. She may or may not appreciate it, so I kept it mysterious, lol! [cheesy grin]
The following 1 user Likes MelisaH's post:
  • Annie HL
(07-07-2013, 04:30 AM)MelisaH Wrote: I just did not want to name names. She may or may not appreciate it, so I kept it mysterious, lol! [cheesy grin]

Well, it adds a certain....excitement or anticipation to it all, doesn't it.
[:P cheesy, cheesy!]
~~ Annie ~~
"If sinners will be damned, at least let them leap to hell over our bodies;
and if they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees....let not one go there unwarned and unprayed for."
The following 2 users Like Annie HL's post:
  • KayPelham, MelisaH
sorry. it's me. melisa is being ever so nice and trying to shield me from feeling extra pressure while i've been under duress because of my computer issues. :)

it'll be fixed shortly now though. :)
[Heart <3] amy in peru {fisher academy international} amiably ambling since 2004! :: 

2 AO grads (in college)!! + 2020/21 -> y11: boy & girl, y7: 1 girl, y1: 1 girl!
The following 2 users Like amy in peru's post:
  • KayPelham, MelisaH

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Year 5 book purchase link needs update Mscott07 2 1,536 03-02-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: ghutzley
  Possible Error in the Y1 Scheduled Bible Readings? Sixblueirises 7 6,542 10-27-2023, 09:26 AM
Last Post: AnneWhite
  Missing links under Years 9-10-11 1st Year Booklist AndreaMM 2 4,447 07-26-2023, 10:28 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Printing Issues with Y7 Lite PDF Schedule blingbloom 1 3,115 06-01-2023, 05:56 AM
  Possible Error on Easter Hymn list KarenL 0 2,114 05-08-2023, 11:44 PM
Last Post: KarenL
  Mourts Relation - Year 8 MaggieAnnie 2 4,466 04-14-2023, 07:12 AM
Last Post: MaggieAnnie
  Year 8 link to Study Guide not working - FYI tkbbmom24 5 7,299 02-16-2022, 12:48 PM
  Essays in year 11 hodgejennifer04 3 4,609 12-18-2021, 05:51 AM
  Trouble opening ODT schedule in something besides Microsoft Word CottageSchool 3 4,656 12-09-2021, 12:31 PM
Last Post: CottageSchool
  Year 4 Weekly chart Colleen JK 1 2,725 06-25-2021, 09:51 AM