AmblesideOnline Forums
Updated Master Booklist - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Updated Master Booklist (/showthread.php?tid=19359)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Updated Master Booklist - lklivingston - 05-20-2018

Yes, I post here after updating the document.

Updated Master Booklist - rhijoice - 05-30-2018

Thank you for this! I just took it via a Numbers spreadsheet to my library’s book sale and picked up stacks of books I wouldn’t have known I needed until later years. Y’all just saved me tons of $$. I’m sure everyone thought I was annoying standing there staring at my phone in my hand, but I was able to use the “find” feature in the spreadsheet to search for books I saw on the shelf. It was super useful!

RE: Updated Master Booklist - naamah@oll - 06-01-2018

I am thankful for your work on this! We are new to AO this year and I am just now collecting books we need for starting in the fall. Now I can keep a look out for others in the future too!

RE: Updated Master Booklist - xhalestarz - 07-11-2018

Was looking over the year 6 books to prep for term and ran across The Inner Game of Tennis. Did I miss this on the main curriculum page? Is this currently part of year 6?

RE: Updated Master Booklist - lklivingston - 07-11-2018

(07-11-2018, 12:48 PM)xhalestarz Wrote: Was looking over the year 6 books to prep for term and ran across The Inner Game of Tennis. Did I miss this on the main curriculum page? Is this currently part of year 6?

It's actually listed as Year 12, but the formula in that last column was pulling from the row below.  I fixed it.  Thanks for letting me know!

RE: Updated Master Booklist - xhalestarz - 07-12-2018

(07-11-2018, 02:06 PM)lklivingston Wrote: It's actually listed as Year 12, but the formula in that last column was pulling from the row below.  I fixed it.  Thanks for letting me know!

Okay, Thanks! :)

RE: Updated Master Booklist - lklivingston - 06-20-2019

I am updating the master booklist because I realized some changes have been made to the booklists (mostly minor I think) that aren't reflected in the master.  I just finished Year 1 and found a couple of easy readers that weren't on the master list yet.  I'm sure there will be more additions as I go through the other years.

RE: Updated Master Booklist - lklivingston - 06-21-2019

Year 2 is checked with a couple of minor changes made.

RE: Updated Master Booklist - Zoo Keeper - 06-23-2019

(06-20-2019, 01:20 PM)lklivingston Wrote: I am updating the master booklist because I realized some changes have been made to the booklists (mostly minor I think) that aren't reflected in the master.  I just finished Year 1 and found a couple of easy readers that weren't on the master list yet.  I'm sure there will be more additions as I go through the other years.

Thanks, Kathy (and the many others), for your continued hard work on keeping the list current.  It is appreciated. [Heart <3]

RE: Updated Master Booklist - lklivingston - 07-08-2019

Checked Year 3. No changes.