Updated Master Booklist
Announcements/Updated Master Booklist
AmblesideOnline Years 1-12 Booklist

Thanks very much to the AmblesideOnline users who created new versions of our master booklist to inspire us to get a new copy out ourselves!  One of those even formed the basis for this new list, but it's been since edited and carefully revised by myself and several of the moderators to reflect the current book lists.  I fear it is not perfect, but it should be pretty close.

You should be able to copy this to your own Google Drive or download it to your computer or device.  Then you can choose a method of marking which books you already own so you can keep track of what you still need.

Please notice that books used in multiple years will appear on the list with the year in which they are first used.

The column denoting the *earliest* year in which each book is used uses a formula which doesn't convert to Microsoft Excel, so if you download the file as an Excel spreadsheet, that column will no longer function properly.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Announcements/RE: Updated Master Booklist
Kathy, just checking that this takes into account the new science in y3 and 8?
~DaughterofEve~ (alias Jess)
Fully responsible; fully redeemed

You come of the Lord Adam & the Lady Eve, said Aslan, that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, & shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content.

The following 1 user Likes DaughterofEve's post:
  • Little Babe Homeschool
(06-12-2015, 01:01 PM)DaughterofEve Wrote: Kathy, just checking that this takes into account the new science in y3 and 8?

Yes, it does.
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
The following 5 users Like Jeanne Webb's post:
  • COMama, DaughterofEve, Little Babe Homeschool, MelisaH, whiteiris
(06-12-2015, 01:01 PM)DaughterofEve Wrote: Kathy, just checking that this takes into account the new science in y3 and 8?
I've been waiting for that before publishing this list. :-)
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 6 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • , DaughterofEve, Katie Rose, Little Babe Homeschool, MelisaH, phoebebopeep
Thank you for doing this. Having this list is so helpful!  [Whoopee! smilie]
Beth - living in Southern Africa
Learning with T (2007), K (2009), N (2011), and D (2013)
"...to be pleasing to Him." II Cor. 5:9
I am on my way to a large used book sale today. :) Thank you!
ozark mama
The following 3 users Like ozark mama's post:
  • DaughterofEve, Little Babe Homeschool, phoebebopeep
(06-12-2015, 12:46 PM)lklivingston Wrote: I fear it is not perfect, but it should be pretty close.

Thank you and all who worked together to bring this together.

If we do come across an error, would you like for us to post that here?
Dawn, Georgia
"Knowledge is love and light and vision."  Helen Keller
Blogging at the CMER Blog.
The following 2 users Like Dawn Rhymer's post:
  • Little Babe Homeschool, phoebebopeep
Yes, post it here, please.
Kathy 
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Little Babe Homeschool
Thanks for the updated list.
What are the ways some of you view your lists on your smartphones? (And edit them.)
I am trying to figure out how to do this on an Android.
Mom to one DD, Y4
Louisiana, U.S.A.

“If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.” - C.S. Lewis

The following 1 user Likes phoebebopeep's post:
  • Little Babe Homeschool
I was going to use Google Drive (I guess I'll have to reinstall it). But I won't dare to edit from my smartphone. :)
Amy, who wishes to be a hobbit :)
Two homeschool graduates (DS20, DS19)
Currently homeschooling (DS16, DD13)
The following 1 user Likes Amy Jo Hines's post:
  • phoebebopeep

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” Donna-Jean 21 24,020 09-12-2023, 07:56 AM
Last Post: marianelson
  Three updated Plutarch studies on the website AnneWhite 12 49,594 02-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Lesleydawn328
  Updated Madam How in text-only version (Years 4 and 5) AnneWhite 0 12,395 07-24-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: AnneWhite
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 176,847 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Year 10 Lite Updated LeslieNoelani 0 25,551 07-21-2017, 02:23 PM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Forum was updated Sat. evening (April 25) MelisaH 1 38,568 04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: laurke