AmblesideOnline Forums
I can't access the teen forums anymore - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tech Support (Parent and Student Access) (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: I can't access the teen forums anymore (/showthread.php?tid=50575)

Pages: 1 2 3

I can't access the teen forums anymore - unavalible_username - 01-01-2023

I just tried to go to the forums to make a post but I can't see them, nor can I see my thread subscriptions

RE: I can't access the teen forums anymore - Elgwana - 01-01-2023

I think Eris is having the same problem... Kinda strange...

RE: I can't access the teen forums anymore - Aster - 01-01-2023

I can't see the "Teen Forum" or the "Gifted" section. Everything else seems available and normal, though.

RE: I can't access the teen forums anymore - Subversive Gardener - 01-01-2023

Hmm. I can't see the teen forums in the listing, either. But when I hit 'view today's posts' a couple of teen threads that have been written in since the forum tried show up in the list.

Also, there's no link to my user CP. (I think unavailable had the same problem).

I can't access the teen forums anymore - MaryFrances - 01-01-2023

When Kathy was turning things off for Christmas break, the teen forum and gifted forum were two that had to be done differently. So, some extra switches may need to be thrown later today for those areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: I can't access the teen forums anymore - lklivingston - 01-01-2023

No, I already threw the extra switches for those areas. So I don't know why people are still having trouble. I need everyone experiencing problems to keep talking to me about them so we can figure this out, because it's probably weird. All the switches that I can see right now are set the way they should be.

I did have UserCP turned off *only for AO Students*, and I had forgotten that so I just turned it back on. But that shouldn't have affected Claire anyway. (Students were using their bios to post to each other while the forum was off, so I turned that off for them temporarily.)

RE: I can't access the teen forums anymore - GoodQueenBess - 01-02-2023

Sooo...
I logged on and I couldn't see the teen forum, so I went to my thread subscriptions and clicked on one of them (Inkjots club) and it took me to that thread, from there I could go to all the other threads and sub forums, but when I went back to the main menu it was still not showing up.

I don't know if that is helpful at all, but that's what happened.

RE: I can't access the teen forums anymore - chloeh2025 - 01-02-2023

I am experiencing the same thing as Bess, I can go to my profile and click on a thread I subscribed to, and post, comment, etc., but the teen forum doesn't appear.

RE: I can't access the teen forums anymore - avidpenwoman - 01-02-2023

Yeah it won’t appear for me either, I have different threads ”bookmarked” on my phone tho, so those work for me.

RE: I can't access the teen forums anymore - lklivingston - 01-02-2023

(01-02-2023, 12:05 AM)GoodQueenBess Wrote: Sooo...
I logged on and I couldn't see the teen forum, so I went to my thread subscriptions and clicked on one of them (Inkjots club) and it took me to that thread, from there I could go to all the other threads and sub forums, but when I went back to the main menu it was still not showing up.

I don't know if that is helpful at all, but that's what happened.
Actually, that's very helpful.