I can't access the teen forums anymore
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/I can't access the teen forums anymore
I just tried to go to the forums to make a post but I can't see them, nor can I see my thread subscriptions

"I'd be okay with Abortion too, if it was as safe for the baby as the woman" - Trent Horn
The following 1 user Likes unavalible_username's post:
  • Elgwana
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: I can't access the teen forums anymore
I think Eris is having the same problem... Kinda strange...
i created this world to feel some control...destroy it if i want
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: I can't access the teen forums anymore
I can't see the "Teen Forum" or the "Gifted" section. Everything else seems available and normal, though.
Living and learning in Southern Thailand with Mae (16 yo, Y11), ReeRee (14 yo, Y9), June (12 yo, Y7), Oen (10 yo, Y5), Calla (7 yo, Y1), Zωή (from womb to heaven Dec 2020), Jotham (1 yo)
Hmm. I can't see the teen forums in the listing, either. But when I hit 'view today's posts' a couple of teen threads that have been written in since the forum tried show up in the list.

Also, there's no link to my user CP. (I think unavailable had the same problem).
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/I can't access the teen forums anymore
When Kathy was turning things off for Christmas break, the teen forum and gifted forum were two that had to be done differently. So, some extra switches may need to be thrown later today for those areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mary Frances
mom to David (Age 17, YR11), Grant (Age 14, YR8) and Lucy (Age 13, YR8) and Ella (Age 6, YR 1)
The following 1 user Likes MaryFrances's post:
  • Subversive Gardener
No, I already threw the extra switches for those areas. So I don't know why people are still having trouble. I need everyone experiencing problems to keep talking to me about them so we can figure this out, because it's probably weird. All the switches that I can see right now are set the way they should be.

I did have UserCP turned off *only for AO Students*, and I had forgotten that so I just turned it back on. But that shouldn't have affected Claire anyway. (Students were using their bios to post to each other while the forum was off, so I turned that off for them temporarily.)
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Barb Gifford, Subversive Gardener
Sooo...
I logged on and I couldn't see the teen forum, so I went to my thread subscriptions and clicked on one of them (Inkjots club) and it took me to that thread, from there I could go to all the other threads and sub forums, but when I went back to the main menu it was still not showing up.

I don't know if that is helpful at all, but that's what happened.
An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching people in the face with words.
I am experiencing the same thing as Bess, I can go to my profile and click on a thread I subscribed to, and post, comment, etc., but the teen forum doesn't appear.
Costly Grace Wins Our Battles!
The following 1 user Likes chloeh2025's post:
  • GoodQueenBess
Yeah it won’t appear for me either, I have different threads ”bookmarked” on my phone tho, so those work for me.
Friendly Neighborhood Bookaholic and Patsy Cline Aficionado
Also I’m very crunchy  ;) Check out my website!
(01-02-2023, 12:05 AM)GoodQueenBess Wrote: Sooo...
I logged on and I couldn't see the teen forum, so I went to my thread subscriptions and clicked on one of them (Inkjots club) and it took me to that thread, from there I could go to all the other threads and sub forums, but when I went back to the main menu it was still not showing up.

I don't know if that is helpful at all, but that's what happened.
Actually, that's very helpful.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • GoodQueenBess

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Access to working and single parents Friederike 1 1,026 02-23-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: MaryEllen
  Access to private forums Elijah and Dad 2 3,366 10-03-2023, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Phyllis
  If you have a TEEN, please read Phyllis 1 5,996 04-18-2023, 10:51 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
Lightbulb Joining the Teen Forum Eowyn Bolivette 1 3,335 04-16-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: AKindlyFlabbit
  Is there a way to turn off teen notifications? COMama 64 77,214 04-02-2023, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ARD
  Forum access for teen etihwnyrhtak 3 5,027 01-16-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum Maysaa 6 8,053 01-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  My teen joined the teen forum... what's next? alec 4 6,092 01-27-2022, 03:09 PM
Last Post: alec
  Can't access a thread Mamatango6 18 20,594 04-15-2021, 01:27 PM
Last Post: WendiC
  turning off teen forum ... MaggieAnnie 4 6,200 05-21-2020, 12:54 PM
Last Post: MaggieAnnie