AmblesideOnline Forums
How to see all posts on entire forum by date - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tech Support (Parent and Student Access) (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: How to see all posts on entire forum by date (/showthread.php?tid=52233)

Pages: 1 2

How to see all posts on entire forum by date - HannahA - 06-12-2023

Is there a way to do this? We were at the state hs convention these past few days, and I missed out on all the great conversations you've been having! 

I know I can do "view new posts" but I've already done that once and didn't get to finish reading all of them, so of course now that I've been away from that page, those are no longer new, even though I haven't actually read them.

RE: How to see all posts on entire forum by date - CrazyMama - 06-12-2023

View today's posts, works better for what you are trying to get, I think.

RE: How to see all posts on entire forum by date - Primeperiwinkle - 06-12-2023

If you click on a specific forum you can go down to the bottom of the page where the numbers for the threads are and click on Sort by Creation Time.

RE: How to see all posts on entire forum by date - Rondalyno - 06-12-2023

(06-12-2023, 06:21 PM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: If you click on a specific forum you can go down to the bottom of the page where the numbers for the threads are and click on Sort by Creation Time.

I didn't realize that. Good to know. Thanks!

RE: How to see all posts on entire forum by date - Subversive Gardener - 06-14-2023

When I've been away for more than 24 hours, I put this in the url:
amblesideonline.org/forum/search.php?action=getdaily&days=2
(or more days as required). I got the idea from someone else years ago.

RE: How to see all posts on entire forum by date - busyncmama - 06-14-2023

(06-14-2023, 08:38 PM)Subversive Gardener Wrote: amblesideonline.org/forum/search.php?action=getdaily&days=2
(or more days as required).

I am trying to figure out how to save this for when I want to use it in the future.

RE: How to see all posts on entire forum by date - lklivingston - 06-14-2023

(06-14-2023, 10:35 PM)busyncmama Wrote: I m trying to figure out how to save this for when I want to use it in the future.
Subscribe to this thread. Then you can look at your list of subscribed threads to find this again.

RE: How to see all posts on entire forum by date - busyncmama - 06-14-2023

(06-14-2023, 10:51 PM)lklivingston Wrote: Subscribe to this thread. Then you can look at your list of subscribed threads to find this again.

That is what did, but I am afraid that I won't remember what is in the thread that I am saving. :) Having my reply in the thread should help, though.

RE: How to see all posts on entire forum by date - AnneWhite - 06-14-2023

(06-14-2023, 10:54 PM)busyncmama Wrote: That is what did, but I am afraid that I won't remember what is in the thread that I am saving. :) Having my reply in the thread should help, though.

Email the link to yourself and put it with your other useful things.  :)

RE: How to see all posts on entire forum by date - GoodQueenBess - 06-14-2023

(06-14-2023, 10:35 PM)busyncmama Wrote: I am trying to figure out how to save this for when I want to use it in the future.

*Pops head in*
You could also copy it to your personal notepad in UserCp.
*Ducks back out*