How to see all posts on entire forum by date
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/How to see all posts on entire forum by date
Is there a way to do this? We were at the state hs convention these past few days, and I missed out on all the great conversations you've been having! 

I know I can do "view new posts" but I've already done that once and didn't get to finish reading all of them, so of course now that I've been away from that page, those are no longer new, even though I haven't actually read them.
Second generation homeschooler. Grateful to my Father for the privilege of educating my children at home. Thankful for his longsuffering when homeschooling sneaks up onto the pedestal to become my idol.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: How to see all posts on entire forum by date
View today's posts, works better for what you are trying to get, I think.
Wife to my highschool archenemy and mother of 4, AO Year 9, Year 7, Year 4, Year 0.  "Mothers work wonders once they are convinced that wonders are demanded of them." Charlotte Mason
The following 2 users Like CrazyMama's post:
  • Lani, Purposeful Abnegation
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: How to see all posts on entire forum by date
If you click on a specific forum you can go down to the bottom of the page where the numbers for the threads are and click on Sort by Creation Time.
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys who are more precious than gold. (Currently in Y7 and Y5)
The following 1 user Likes Primeperiwinkle's post:
  • CrazyMama
(06-12-2023, 06:21 PM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: If you click on a specific forum you can go down to the bottom of the page where the numbers for the threads are and click on Sort by Creation Time.

I didn't realize that. Good to know. Thanks!
"How easy it is to fly on paper wings!"  (Helen Keller)
The following 1 user Likes Rondalyno's post:
  • Primeperiwinkle
When I've been away for more than 24 hours, I put this in the url:
amblesideonline.org/forum/search.php?action=getdaily&days=2
(or more days as required). I got the idea from someone else years ago.
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
(06-14-2023, 08:38 PM)Subversive Gardener Wrote: amblesideonline.org/forum/search.php?action=getdaily&days=2
(or more days as required).

I am trying to figure out how to save this for when I want to use it in the future.
Linda in NC
The following 1 user Likes busyncmama's post:
  • GoodQueenBess
(06-14-2023, 10:35 PM)busyncmama Wrote: I m trying to figure out how to save this for when I want to use it in the future.
Subscribe to this thread. Then you can look at your list of subscribed threads to find this again.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(06-14-2023, 10:51 PM)lklivingston Wrote: Subscribe to this thread. Then you can look at your list of subscribed threads to find this again.

That is what did, but I am afraid that I won't remember what is in the thread that I am saving. :) Having my reply in the thread should help, though.
Linda in NC
(06-14-2023, 10:54 PM)busyncmama Wrote: That is what did, but I am afraid that I won't remember what is in the thread that I am saving. :) Having my reply in the thread should help, though.

Email the link to yourself and put it with your other useful things.  :)
Anne White, Southern Ontario
My book page at Amazon
The following 5 users Like AnneWhite's post:
  • amerebreath, Burnzy21, GoodQueenBess, lklivingston, Purposeful Abnegation
(06-14-2023, 10:35 PM)busyncmama Wrote: I am trying to figure out how to save this for when I want to use it in the future.

*Pops head in*
You could also copy it to your personal notepad in UserCp.
*Ducks back out*
An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching people in the face with words.
The following 5 users Like GoodQueenBess's post:
  • Burnzy21, lklivingston, Maysaa, NorthLaurel, Purposeful Abnegation

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  too many auto-subscribe posts to follow, how to unsubscribe MichelleDee 2 3,925 08-14-2023, 05:44 AM
Last Post: MichelleDee
  Resources for Using the Forum lklivingston 0 3,034 08-01-2023, 03:23 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  In Search of Posts Sammie2 5 7,703 06-22-2023, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Sammie2
  emails for forum subscriptions val_aggie 9 11,207 04-20-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Lani
Lightbulb Joining the Teen Forum Eowyn Bolivette 1 3,354 04-16-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: AKindlyFlabbit
  Forum access for teen etihwnyrhtak 3 5,061 01-16-2023, 11:08 AM
  Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum Maysaa 6 8,092 01-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  Looking for the learning disability/dyslexia forum! elizabeth.rs 3 4,913 11-20-2022, 10:25 AM
Last Post: elizabeth.rs
  Forum app (Tapatalk) charmond 5 7,175 10-08-2022, 09:44 AM
  Can no longer edit my old posts Rebecca G 20 23,935 06-18-2022, 09:28 AM