Save the Date!
Announcements/RE: Save the Date!
(08-15-2018, 08:27 AM)LucyBeeH Wrote: I'm still pretending I could come from England so I looked at flights. They were 3 times as costly that week than the week before or after. Is there something big going on in Nashville that week?!

I'm not local to Nashville, so I can't say. I wonder, though, if this coincides with some sort of "spring break," which always increases flight costs nationwide? That's unfortunate.
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
Moderating in History & Geography and Physical Education
Dawn, we don't have our spring break at Harvest. We always time it around Easter.
The following 1 user Likes Tammy Glaser's post:
  • Dawn Duran
(04-07-2018, 12:03 AM)Donna-Jean Wrote: We have some exciting news!  We are planning an AmblesideOnline conference for one year from now - April 4-6th, 2019.  It will be in the Nashville, Tennessee, area. 

We will be posting more details in the near future - such as cost, exact location, and registration information.  

But for now - we wanted to share our good news, and to let you know:  mark your calendar!

Thank you for the advanced notice. I'd sure like to attend (from Idaho). Very exciting!
Donna
Mastery cannot be hurried or forced, but patience & persistence will yield their fruit. - Karen Glass
Y9-10-11 in two years, Y8 Mother of two rowdy, but bright boys.

WooHoo
I am beyond excited!!!!!
Thank y'all
(04-07-2018, 12:03 AM)Donna-Jean Wrote: We have some exciting news!  We are planning an AmblesideOnline conference for one year from now - April 4-6th, 2019.  It will be in the Nashville, Tennessee, area. 

We will be posting more details in the near future - such as cost, exact location, and registration information.  

But for now - we wanted to share our good news, and to let you know:  mark your calendar!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The following 1 user Likes Gauchonboys's post:
  • phoebebopeep
(04-07-2018, 06:48 PM)BecTasmanian Wrote: I live 27 hours away, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE record the Plenary sessions.  I have listened to "The Heart of AO" and "Ends and Beginnings" and "Narration and Synthetic Thinking" and "Renewing Your Mind" and "The Uncommon Core" over and over and over.

Where did you find these gems? Can we still get our hands on them?  ;)

Just kidding - I found them.  But, I can't find a way to delete this reply.  Can't win them all I suppose!
Eagerly awaiting more details! I like to plan ahead. ;) My brother just moved to Nashville, so I have a good excuse to come from NY, yay! :)
I'd like to put this into the budget for my 2018-2019 school year. Do you have a ballpark on the price yet?
We are very close to finalizing the numbers, but are not quite there yet. Hang tight just a wee bit longer. We're working hard behind the scenes to open registration as soon as humanly possible!
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
Moderating in History & Geography and Physical Education
Announcements/Save the Date!
(09-22-2018, 08:47 AM)Dawn Duran Wrote: We are very close to finalizing the numbers, but are not quite there yet. Hang tight just a wee bit longer. We're working hard behind the scenes to open registration as soon as humanly possible!

Cannot wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aussie mother of three dd's (13,11, & 10), and a 5-year-old boy, who relocated to the U.S. 8 years ago and has been an AO mom for just as long.
mumtomom.net
The following 1 user Likes Tania's post:
  • Dawn Duran
Announcements/Save the Date!
Super excited here too! I'm hoping that nursing infants will be welcome?

Sent from my (usually) smart phone using Tapatalk
Elissa ~ Y6, Y3.5, Y1, and Y0 with my sweet boys
The following 1 user Likes Elissa's post:
  • daisies916

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! WendiC 517 6,305,043 05-27-2016, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Sendy_Green