Karen Glass Audio: Principles at the Helm
Announcements/Karen Glass Audio: Principles at the Helm
AmblesideOnline Advisory member Karen Glass, along with AO Advisory member Donna-Jean Breckenridge, has launched an audio seminar entitled “Principles at the Helm.” It’s 90 minutes of teaching on which are the most important CM principles, and how understanding them can keep your educational efforts on a steady course.

Today that seminar is 25% off the regular price of $10.00. Just use the code:givethanks at the checkout.
Https://gumroad.com/l/principles-at-the-helm/givethanks
[Image: de2e9f8c40cd280a33f79d19e112b6dc.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honored to be an Advisory Member. Mom to 4 (all grown), Mom-Mom to 5 (2 that I homeschool). 
God is safe to trust!  http://www.safetotrust.blogspot.com
This was a game changer for me in understanding the principles and how they work together! It was so fun to listen to, and I gained so much. Highly recommended!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
The following 5 users Like goochwife's post:
  • AnneWhite, Donna-Jean, Genial, KarenG, Subversive Gardener
Announcements/RE: Karen Glass Audio: Principles at the Helm
I got this, thanks for sharing. Can’t wair to listen to this
I just bought it and I’m so excited to listen. Thank you for posting this.
I just bought it too, and so far (after just the first "session") it is wonderfully refreshing! Donna-Jean's voice is so soothing and dreamy and Karen is so wise as usual. Thanks ladies for sharing!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Leslie, mom of 4 in NE Ohio

16 yo DS, 14 yo DS, 12 yo DD, and 7 yo DS. Oldest currently in public school as a sophomore, the others homeschooled with Y9, Y7, and Y2.
The following 4 users Like lmichelleb's post:
  • AnneWhite, Dawn Duran, Subversive Gardener, Umjamila
I don't get a lot of feedback for anything, but I have to say--90% of the feedback on this seminar is all about Donna-Jean's voice. Everyone loves it. Time for that podcast, Donna-Jean!
 Karen Glass, mom of four with only one daughter left at home.
Author of Consider This and Mind to Mind , Know and Tell , and In Vital Harmony.
(11-25-2018, 05:39 AM)KarenG Wrote: I don't get a lot of feedback for anything, but I have to say--90% of the feedback on this seminar is all about Donna-Jean's voice. Everyone loves it. Time for that podcast, Donna-Jean!

Well that’s very nice to hear :) Yes, after the first of the year, that project goes into high gear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honored to be an Advisory Member. Mom to 4 (all grown), Mom-Mom to 5 (2 that I homeschool). 
God is safe to trust!  http://www.safetotrust.blogspot.com
The following 6 users Like Donna-Jean's post:
  • BecTasmanian, Dawn Duran, Dess Mex, Elissa, Genial, MichelleChoe
That sounds like a great project, Donna-Jean!
I loved listening. I will have those key principles at the front of my mind now. Thank you so much.
Aussie Mum of four; trusting God - "for in my need, His power is displayed." Youngest is AO1 in 2020
The following 2 users Like BecTasmanian's post:
  • Benaiah's mom, Donna-Jean
Right. I've just done term 1 exams and something has clearly been missing.so I will download this for some encouragement and strength to keep on the right path.
England.  DD13 DS11
The following 1 user Likes LucyBeeH's post:
  • AnneWhite
I love this seminar. I’m thru part 2 and I keep thinking on it. I’m glad I got it
The following 1 user Likes Benaiah's mom's post:
  • AnneWhite

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conference audio! AO Forum 28 357,043 07-29-2016, 06:42 AM
Last Post: islavet