Conference audio!
Announcements/Conference audio!
This past May, we were honored and excited to gather in a humble patch of Texas prairie. For months, we planned and prayed over every hour of that time together. Our deep-in-the-heart desire was for that conference to bless the boots off of our attendees. God met us, and we had three golden days of AO goodness, under the big Texas sky.  

And now - it's your turn! We want to share that Deep in the Heart of AO conference with you. From the very beginning, AmblesideOnline has been about growing and learning together in community. All of this began with a handful of newfound online friends wading into the unknown deeps of Charlotte Mason's six astonishing, all-but-forgotten books. As her timeless ideas came to life in our midst, they brought purpose, delight, clarity, ease, and beauty into our family learning endeavors. So we decided to recreate Mason's rich PNEU school curriculum for our children.

The AO Advisory never dreamed that this thing we did for the love of our own children would grow up to become a non-profit educational foundation. Today, the AO community numbers far into the thousands, and circles the globe. It's always AO time somewhere!

So join us - we will be releasing audio files from the conference, one at a time, so you can savor the riches and the fellowship. Our first one is the opening plenary by Advisory member Donna-Jean Breckenridge, on "Renewing the Mind: Homeschooling in Hard Times." For our 15th anniversary celebration, we want to offer it for .99 the first day. The price will return to $5 after that.

We're delighted to be able to share this with you!
The Ambleside Online Advisory and Auxiliary
Awesome! Got it :)
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
Announcements/RE: Conference audio!
Congratulations on the nonprofit!!!!!
The following 2 users Like Tammy Glaser's post:
  • Donna-Jean, phoebebopeep
Got it, thank you! telling all my CM friends!!
Got it!
Aussie Mum of four; trusting God - "for in my need, His power is displayed." Youngest is AO1 in 2020
Thank you!
Jolynda
Loving CM/AO in Southern CA - dd12 (yr7), ds10 (yr5) & ds8 (yr3)

Yip yip yippee!! I'm thrilled to be able to add these wonderful talks to my library to feel some CM inspiration and AO love anytime I need it. Thank you so much!
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
Moderating in History & Geography and Physical Education
The following 3 users Like Dawn Duran's post:
  • MamaSnow, rejoicevermore13, Tania
Exactly when does the price go up. Technically if you posted earlier this afternoon, it's only been up for half a day. You know how picky we math people are. I want to share on my feed but not disappoint those who count every penny.
Tammy, someone else can give the exact time - but I think it would be late tomorrow afternoon, by my count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honored to be an Advisory Member. Mom to 4 (all grown), Mom-Mom to 5 (2 that I homeschool). 
God is safe to trust!  http://www.safetotrust.blogspot.com
Thank you!
Nelleke from P.E.I.
Blogging my Charlotte Mason journey at Education is a Life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Karen Glass Audio: Principles at the Helm Donna-Jean 15 90,215 02-26-2019, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Subversive Gardener
  Third conference plenary AO Forum 8 107,828 03-19-2017, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Meshelle911
  Conference Resources (notes & things promised at the Heart of AO Conf 2016) NaomiG 26 366,164 08-29-2016, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Phyllis
  Next conference plenary (extra special!) AO Forum 10 140,391 07-31-2016, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Peacefully Buzzing
  Second conference plenary! AO Forum 24 308,083 07-28-2016, 09:15 PM
Last Post: BecTasmanian
  2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! WendiC 517 6,292,736 05-27-2016, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Sendy_Green
  Conference scholarships! WendiC 11 152,787 05-23-2016, 11:36 PM
Last Post: mcsorleyfam
  2016 Conference - What to Bring lklivingston 10 136,329 05-18-2016, 02:54 PM
Last Post: phoebebopeep
  Conference Deadline is Tomorrow, Apr 24 LeslieNoelani 4 68,263 05-05-2016, 05:54 AM
Last Post: Sudlow
  2016 Conference Breakouts lklivingston 23 288,510 04-25-2016, 03:03 PM
Last Post: the2youngs