#ao20years Website Grand Opening
Announcements/#ao20years Website Grand Opening
I really enjoyed listening to all of you chat about AO on YouTube. I love your joint passion in bringing God glory. He is faithful indeed!

Thank you for AO! My children are receiving a superior education thanks to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Announcements/RE: #ao20years Website Grand Opening
The new website is lovely! Thank you to all who labored over it.
Mama to Boy Twin (Y6), Girl Twin (Y6), and Little Bit (Y1)
Thank you so much for the AO curriculum, for those who worked on the redesign, for those who maintain the website, and for those who keep the forum up and running.  I loved the youtube video as well.  There isn't a week that goes by that I don't stop and thank the Lord for leading us to AO.  We've been here since we began homeschooling over a decade ago. [Heart <3]
ozark mama
Naomi has been making videos to explain the website. Here's a walkthrough of the curriculum:

https://youtu.be/80ltzPG87HM
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
What is AmblesideOnline?

https://youtu.be/8lJxo-psmQk
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
New website is fun and easy to use. Thank you for all the hard work and time that went into this exceptional resource.
Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
 Psalm 25:4&5
The following 1 user Likes Purpose5's post:
  • mantismom
It's just Lovely!!!
Thank you for such splendid job. It's so appealing and much easier to use.
Ambleside Online is always such a Blessing! :)
Marina
Blessed with four little ones (19, 15, 12 & 7yo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Website Maintenance Friday, July 21 LeslieNoelani 1 2,913 07-17-2023, 09:45 AM
Last Post: annebaiel
  Three updated Plutarch studies on the website AnneWhite 12 50,118 02-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Lesleydawn328
  Scheduled Website/Forum Maintenance lklivingston 4 10,987 08-12-2022, 01:15 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  #ao20years Coffee with the Advisory and Auxiliary lklivingston 11 39,145 07-12-2021, 10:51 AM
Last Post: JCE
  Website Changes lklivingston 2 17,064 04-28-2020, 11:38 AM
Last Post: etihwnyrhtak
  Upcoming Website Improvements! LeslieNoelani 7 528,073 05-19-2014, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Brandy Vencel