New and need help getting started
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/New and need help getting started
Im new ! I'm not very good at things on the computer. It simply tires me. But I'm willing to really try to figure out how to use AO and make this curriculum work for our family,CM's words really speak to me and echo much of my own parenting voice.

I would like to know what is the best way to get the nitty gritty questions answered. I'm on FB and now this tapatalk app. I think their is a yahoo email group that I joined. What is the best way to ask questions about applying the curriculum ?
I'm online at the AO practically daily reading CM's original work and visiting the faq and trying to get my plan together. I'm going to do the read along of "When Children love to learn" I'm just trying to get my hands on the book. I'm really excited and grateful and happy to have found the group !
Now, how can I communicate ? Right now i'd like to see how a day (or week) in the life of an AO lesson plan looks like ? I have questions about sex education. I was sexually abused so it's particularly hard and yet extremely important I'm prepared for this topic. Thank you so much for your thoughts and considerations to my questions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
New and need help getting started - by Gertrude - 11-11-2015, 04:04 AM
New and need help getting started - by Gertrude - 11-11-2015, 07:07 AM
New and need help getting started - by Gertrude - 11-11-2015, 11:59 PM
RE: New and need help getting started - by COMama - 11-12-2015, 02:04 AM
New and need help getting started - by Gertrude - 03-02-2016, 01:27 AM