New and need help getting started
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/New and need help getting started
I would say that the forum is the best place for the type of questions you want to ask. It's less frenetic than FB and posts aren't do quickly lost. They can be more like long conversations.

And if you hang out in here long enough, you make friends. Real, true friend who will laugh and cry with you, and actually truly pray for you.

I know that sex education has been discussed here in the past, and there have been some informal book discussions on that topic too.

And what a day or week is something that gets discussed frequently, and which we are happy to discuss frequently. You might start by posting a new thread about that in the General Q&A section and let us know what years you are planning to do and what you need help with and people will chime in.

Welcome to the forums!!! We're very happy to have you here! (And don't worry if you don't know where to post. Just post somewhere and moderators will make sure it gets to the best place for getting answers.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mary Frances
mom to David (Age 18, YR12), Grant (Age 15, YR9) and Lucy (Age 14, YR9) and Ella (Age 7, YR 2)
The following 2 users Like MaryFrances's post:
  • phoebebopeep, RiverBaggins

Messages In This Thread
New and need help getting started - by Gertrude - 11-11-2015, 04:04 AM
New and need help getting started - by MaryFrances - 11-11-2015, 05:36 AM
New and need help getting started - by Gertrude - 11-11-2015, 07:07 AM
New and need help getting started - by Gertrude - 11-11-2015, 11:59 PM
RE: New and need help getting started - by COMama - 11-12-2015, 02:04 AM
New and need help getting started - by Gertrude - 03-02-2016, 01:27 AM