Registration is OPEN!
Announcements/Registration is OPEN!
Is there going to be an option for just coming in for the sessions while staying at another local establishment like there was last time? Because I’m afraid that’s the only way many of us can go now :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following 1 user Likes beccaredus's post:
  • cmharig
Announcements/RE: Registration is OPEN!
Thank you for nicely blowing our minds. Truly, you all have blessed us more than we can say.

Thank you, especially, for those who are praying for this entire process. Our hearts are with all who wish to attend. Know that we have juggled this every which way and then some, and we've prayed and worked on this for months.

God is safe to trust - and we are trusting Him to continue to work out details for us.
Honored to be an Advisory Member. Mom to 4 (all grown), Mom-Mom to 5 (2 that I homeschool). 
God is safe to trust!  http://www.safetotrust.blogspot.com
Praying for your team to not be overwhelmed and that they can sort through everything without difficulty throughout the day today. May the Lord give grace to all through this process. I had just tried to register and missed the opportunity after looking forward to it for so long.

I am so grateful for the large response and pray the Lord will help us all as a CM community to grow together for God’s glory in His timing and way. May He bring all those to TN who He desires to be there! I LOVED the TX retreat in 2016! I know this one will be wonderful as well!

Thanks, ladies, for all your hard work! It is God’s work ultimately! Hugs to you all!

Natalie Schulz in TX

(11-02-2018, 02:20 AM)Pilotpt Wrote: I had just tried to register and missed the opportunity after looking forward to it for so long.

Thanks, ladies, for all your hard work! It is God’s work ultimately! Hugs to you all!

I remember meeting you in TX last time, Natalie! 

Just a reminder that while we have put the brakes on registration for the time being we are not 100% certain that the event is full. Please stay tuned for an announcement here when if/when we open it later in the day once we have processed all of the registrations received to this point.
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
Moderating in History & Geography and Physical Education
The following 1 user Likes Dawn Duran's post:
  • WendiC
(11-02-2018, 02:25 AM)Dawn Duran Wrote: I remember meeting you in TX last time, Natalie! 

Just a reminder that while we have put the brakes on registration for the time being we are not 100% certain that the event is full. Please stay tuned for an announcement here when if/when we open it later in the day once we have processed all of the registrations received to this point.

Thank you, Dawn! I am eagerly standing by! And I remember meeting you as well and enjoyed your Swedish Drill class immensely! I can still see your smile all these miles away and so appreciate your heart and desire to serve in the CM community! Perhaps the Lord will graciously give us opportunity to see one another again! Much love!

The following 1 user Likes Pilotpt's post:
  • Dawn Duran
I registered about 6:10 central time. I still haven't received a confirmation. Is this ok? Should I continue to wait? I know they are busy!
(11-02-2018, 02:30 AM)mrs.bmartin13 Wrote: I registered about 6:10 central time. I still haven't received a confirmation. Is this ok? Should I continue to wait? I know they are busy!

As of a few minutes ago our team of two has worked their way up to the 6:09 AM CST time stamp and are diligently working away to the very best of their abilities.
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
The following 3 users Like Dawn Duran's post:
  • AnneWhite, megsters, MichelleDee
(11-02-2018, 02:44 AM)Dawn Duran Wrote: Thank you. I know they've been inundated. I appreciate the response!! I
As of a few minutes ago our team of two has worked their way up to the 6:09 AM CST time stamp and are diligently working away to the very best of their abilities.
The following 1 user Likes mrs.bmartin13's post:
  • Dawn Duran
Would y'all consider doing a webcast? I would pay to be able to hear the conference as it was happening kind of like the Schole Sisters did recently where everyone got together locally to watch and discuss.
The following 3 users Like cmharig's post:
  • flydiva, Sarah, Tana
(11-02-2018, 02:57 AM)cmharig Wrote: Would y'all consider doing a webcast? I would pay to be able to hear the conference as it was happening kind of like the Schole Sisters did recently where everyone got together locally to watch and discuss.

I assure you that we are prayerfully working through all of the angles and doing our best to accommodate everyone's needs. 

We appreciate your continued prayers on this exciting day.
The following 3 users Like Dawn Duran's post:
  • AnneWhite, kdernier, Sarah

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [emoji106]#AOCM2019 Registration open again! Donna-Jean 5 39,893 11-03-2018, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Lani
  #AOCM2019 Registration to continue Donna-Jean 0 15,856 11-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Donna-Jean
  Registration to Re-Open for #AOCM2019 at 6 pm Central Time! Donna-Jean 16 94,302 11-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Dawn Duran
  Forum is open Phyllis 6 60,916 01-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Last Post: BecTasmanian
  2015 AO "At Home" Retreat Registration LeslieNoelani 37 532,779 06-20-2015, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Primeperiwinkle