Registration is OPEN!
Announcements/RE: Registration is OPEN!
Does anyone know the status of registration at this point? Should I be worried that I haven't received a confirmation by now? I registered just after 8am....
Announcements/Registration is OPEN!
Thank you for all your hard work!

Do you know where you will announce when registration reopens? Will it be here at the end of this thread or in a new one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following 1 user Likes Pilotpt's post:
  • Dawn Duran
I didn't receive a confirmation for my group :-( Whom do I email?
(11-02-2018, 07:15 AM)aolifelonglearner Wrote: I didn't receive a confirmation for my group :-( Whom do I email?

Im going to assume you email the aocampmeeting@gmail.com
Kayla

P-girl 15y/o year 9, J-boy 13y/o year 6/7, H-girl 10y/o year 4, M-girl 6y/o year 0/1

Instagram @flourish.with.charlotte
Is there any other way? I'm not getting a response from that email....
(11-02-2018, 07:29 AM)aolifelonglearner Wrote: Is there any other way? I'm not getting a response from that email....

They've stepped away from the registration desk for a short time. They've been parked there since 6 AM CT!

Can you tell us the name that you registered under so we can investigate, please?? Feel free to send me a PM if you prefer.
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
Moderating in History & Geography and Physical Education
(11-02-2018, 02:57 AM)cmharig Wrote: Would y'all consider doing a webcast? I would pay to be able to hear the conference as it was happening kind of like the Schole Sisters did recently where everyone got together locally to watch and discuss.

We will not be able to do this from this remote campground due to the lack of reliable internet/wifi. So sorry. We do plan to record, though!
The following 4 users Like LynnBruce's post:
  • Dawn Duran, Donna-Jean, Purposeful Abnegation, Sarah
Announcements/Registration is OPEN!
Dawn, I haven't commented until now, but I PMed you, because I've not received confirmation, either.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk
Lover of Christ, books, crafts, & coffee. Abstinant from chocolate since 2022, by the grace of God. Wife (since 2007) to the quick-witted man of my dreams. Mom to a boy (2012) with dimples, crazy math skills, and the best puns in the house and a girl (2013) with hair the color of wheat in the sun, who will either rule the world or cover it with glitter.
(11-02-2018, 07:45 AM)LynnBruce Wrote: We do plan to record, though!

I am SO excited to hear that! For multiple reasons, one being a fairly young nursling, the conference is not realistic for me to attend this year and I've loved having the recordings from the last conference!
"You have to have a strong will to give it up [to God]." ~ Mother Alexandra ~ former Princess Ileana of Romania
Katherine ~ Orthodox Christian ~ Happily Married
God Has Heard and Manifested Himself (5, Y0) , Gentleman (1, Y0), & Light-Giving Spirit (Due Summer '24)
The following 1 user Likes Purposeful Abnegation's post:
  • Elissa
(11-02-2018, 07:06 AM)aolifelonglearner Wrote: Does anyone know the status of registration at this point? Should I be worried that I haven't received a confirmation by now? I registered just after 8am....

Send me a PM. Registrations are caught up but we had one or two that we couldn't match up.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [emoji106]#AOCM2019 Registration open again! Donna-Jean 5 39,877 11-03-2018, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Lani
  #AOCM2019 Registration to continue Donna-Jean 0 15,853 11-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Donna-Jean
  Registration to Re-Open for #AOCM2019 at 6 pm Central Time! Donna-Jean 16 94,273 11-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Dawn Duran
  Forum is open Phyllis 6 60,902 01-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Last Post: BecTasmanian
  2015 AO "At Home" Retreat Registration LeslieNoelani 37 532,680 06-20-2015, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Primeperiwinkle