Upcoming Website Improvements!
Announcements/Upcoming Website Improvements!
We're in the process of improving the AO website to make it easier to use the AO curriculum. Thank you for your patience. Bookmark and check this thread for updates.

The improvements haven't started yet, but will be happening soon. The curriculum and content will not be changing -- we're not adding any books or anything like that. We merely hope to make all the stuff we have easier to find. :)
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
Announcements/RE: Upcoming Website Improvements!
(02-27-2014, 04:20 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: We're in the process of improving the AO website to make it easier to use the AO curriculum. Thank you for your patience. Bookmark and check this thread for updates.

The improvements haven't started yet, but will be happening soon. The curriculum and content will not be changing -- we're not adding any books or anything like that. We merely hope to make all the stuff we have easier to find. :)

Thanks so much for all the work and hours y'all put into this! It has been a blessing for our family!!
Karla [Heart <3] Married to my best friend, mom to 10 year old Shark (ASD) and to 6 year old Rapunzel (NF1).  Enjoying year 4 and year 1!
Yes, I echo Karla's thanks! This curriculum, and the forum, have been an incredible blessing for us. Will all the content continue to be available throughout the process, or should I copy and save my booklist and schedule?
The following 4 users Like christy's post:
  • DaughterofEve, Lizzie Smith, Silvia, simplemomma
Content will be available during the improvements. I like to print stuff out anyway, but I am weird that way, lol! [cheesy grin]
The following 6 users Like MelisaH's post:
  • Annie HL, christy, Cindy Belcher, MichelleDee, Silvia, Zoo Keeper
Thanks for all you ladies do to make this such a wonderful curriculum! I love AO!

Melissa, I like having it all printed out, too!
Cindy
Psalm 73:25-26
The following 3 users Like Cindy Belcher's post:
  • Annie HL, Silvia, Zoo Keeper
THANK YOU for all you do!
I am trying to find the PDF week-by-week schedules that were on the website before and can't seem to locate them...am I missing them, or were they taken down in the website changes? Thanks, Bekah
Bekah
Wife to RAS the hiking guy, mom to farm girl (15, Yr 9), racing boy (14, Yr 8), cowgirl (11, yr 6), sweet boy (6 years) and goofy boy (3 years) and grateful to God for CM and AO.
When you are on a year, click on "36-week schedule" and it'll take you there. Or, at least, it should. :)
Brandy Afterthoughts | Scholé Sisters
Co-Overseer of CM Study Hall (from Bible to PR Typing)
Moderator of General CM Series Discussion, PR Articles, and CM Co-ops and Schools

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Website Maintenance Friday, July 21 LeslieNoelani 1 2,906 07-17-2023, 09:45 AM
Last Post: annebaiel
  Three updated Plutarch studies on the website AnneWhite 12 50,090 02-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Lesleydawn328
  Scheduled Website/Forum Maintenance lklivingston 4 10,970 08-12-2022, 01:15 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  #ao20years Website Grand Opening lklivingston 16 53,529 07-21-2021, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Educm
  Website Changes lklivingston 2 17,059 04-28-2020, 11:38 AM
Last Post: etihwnyrhtak
  Upcoming Forum Update for March/April MelisaH 3 58,443 04-25-2015, 02:41 AM
Last Post: MelisaH
Exclamation Upcoming Forum Update (could even be tonight!) MelisaH 1 38,192 12-27-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: suzukimom