How do I get back to the main page?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/How do I get back to the main page?
After spending some time looking around within the different forums I found myself not knowing how to return to the main/home page of the forum. I eventually had to click "back" button multiple times to get to the main/home page. Is there a button somewhere to get me home with one click?

My dd is going into Y4 and from reading the archives I decided to make a substitution for Kidnapped. So should I post the question of substitution to the year 4-6 forum or the books substitution forum?

LL
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: How do I get back to the main page?
You can click on the large heading 'Ambleside Online' in the green section above, or on the Ambleside Online Forums words on the left just below the grey.
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: How do I get back to the main page?
If you have decided completely that you want to substitute then head to the book substitution forum. If you would like to discuss whether or not you will substitute, head to Form II.
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
christseeker Wrote:After spending some time looking around within the different forums I found myself not knowing how to return to the main/home page of the forum. I eventually had to click "back" button multiple times to get to the main/home page. Is there a button somewhere to get me home with one click?

Click AmblesideOnline Forum near the top of the page, on the left, above the CM quotes.

christseeker Wrote:My dd is going into Y4 and from reading the archives I decided to make a substitution for Kidnapped. So should I post the question of substitution to the year 4-6 forum or the books substitution forum?

LL

Book substitutions go in the Book Substitution area. If you're talking about using the scheduled books, that goes in the Form. If you want to talk about a general subject, like how to teach literature the CM way, that goes in the subject area.

Sometimes there's overlap, and that's ok!
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Easter books on Holidays page? ckuznetsov 2 4,027 11-29-2022, 08:46 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Current Events page issues tank06 0 1,851 11-11-2022, 03:10 AM
Last Post: tank06
  Y10 Detailed page - Graves of Academe Jeff's Jessie 1 3,022 09-03-2021, 03:53 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Geography page Archmom 0 1,757 07-26-2021, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Archmom
  The Ark back in print hosanna 2 3,680 03-27-2021, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Colby1
  Parables of Nature Paraphrase Audio Page mommyshortlegs 3 4,757 06-18-2019, 07:30 AM
  Website page, link bad. suzukimom 3 4,594 02-21-2017, 01:41 AM
  Typos on Kipling poem page Clare 0 1,969 10-17-2016, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Clare
Exclamation Malware link on AO page KimSanDiego 3 4,990 04-05-2016, 05:53 AM
  Minor Issue with Term Charts on Main Site SimplyKaren 16 20,249 11-14-2014, 10:30 PM
Last Post: lklivingston