Font changes
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Font changes
Yes, you said you were using a mobile device. Are you using the browser or Tapatalk to post?
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The browser.
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys, (Y8 and Y5) all of whom are more precious than gold.
Could you try using Tapatalk? It would probably resolve this issue.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Ok, thanks. I'll think about using it.
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys, (Y8 and Y5) all of whom are more precious than gold.
More accurately, it might resolve this issue.

I didn't mean to pressure you!
Kathy 
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Primeperiwinkle
Phyllis and Melisa, I am seeing other users who copy and paste from outside the forum end up with lots of formatting code in their posts. The forum seems to be pasting with the formatting retained, which I did not notice it doing before the upgrade. I notice because Tapatalk is displaying the code in those cases, so I can hardly read the posts.
Kathy 
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • laurke
It is. Probably because now it WYSIWYG. There's wasn't a source/WYSIWYG option before the upgrade. I don't know how mobile devices work. Is there usually an option to paste as plain text or to match style?
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
The following 1 user Likes Phyllis's post:
  • MelisaH
No. No options.
Kathy 
(01-17-2015, 12:27 AM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: This is so horrible for me because I have to use my notes to check for mistakes and edit my replies. If I try to use delete inside a post I get bumped.

Please help.

I would like to try to resolve the issue that is keeping you from editing your posts from inside the browser.

Please explain what happens if you try to use Backspace when you are typing using your mobile device.  (I assume you are using Backspace and not Delete.  If I'm wrong, please correct me.)
Kathy 
I would also want to know what kind of device and what browser it uses.
The following 1 user Likes MelisaH's post:
  • lklivingston

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Font Colour jane5ok 20 24,511 08-19-2012, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Phyllis
  Font Size Increased? Christo et Doctrinae 3 4,786 08-14-2012, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Christo et Doctrinae