'likes'
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/'likes'
I am really enjoying the new look, its so much easier to use.

Just one little question - in the old format we could access our 'likes' list. I really appreciated that - it seemed to be the equivalent of a head nod or murmur of agreement if we were sitting together in conversation.  I cant seem to find this feature in the new format, although there is the little info box in the top right of every post.

If there is a way to access the list, or add this feature, I'd really appreciate it.
~DaughterofEve~ (alias Jess)
Fully responsible; fully redeemed

You come of the Lord Adam & the Lady Eve, said Aslan, that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, & shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content.

Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: 'likes'
hmmm...I've just found the 'find' button, which is similar.

You come of the Lord Adam & the Lady Eve, said Aslan, that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, & shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content.

I'll add this to my list of things to look at, too.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
The following 1 user Likes Phyllis's post:
  • DaughterofEve
I had this on my list of things to look at, but it looks like it's fixed in other changes that I've made. Right? You were referring to the lists of "likes" in your profile, right?
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
Yes, thankyou Phyllis.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Likes" plugin lklivingston 47 60,772 08-03-2021, 05:15 AM
Last Post: AgentOfS.H.I.E.L.D.
  Tapatalk doesn't keep 'likes' MonicaC 9 9,555 03-27-2021, 12:23 PM
Last Post: MonicaC