Membership levels?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Membership levels?
No, there are actually very few Hot Topics. I don't see anything in there that would include a mom and a daughter. Maybe I can help you find what you were looking for? Do you remember any more details?
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
Yes. A dd was coming home from the hospital (depression) and Mom was trying to decide how to proceed with school. They also had just moved in with extended family. I've been praying for them.
Thanks, Phyllis.
Sandy
Hopeful mama to 3 dd -- 20 (graduate!), 17 (12th gr) & 15 (9th gr) -- currently dipping our toe into full-time classical private school.
I remember that thread, too, and now I don't see it either. Maybe the original poster deleted it? Unfortunately, I don't remember her name. I hope she'll see your post here!
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
I didnt know we could delete our threads. Well, thank you for looking. I'll just keep praying....
Sandy
Hopeful mama to 3 dd -- 20 (graduate!), 17 (12th gr) & 15 (9th gr) -- currently dipping our toe into full-time classical private school.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  confused about membership in private groups nectarhill 2 3,448 11-21-2014, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Peacefully Buzzing