Amb.leside online e-mail loop
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Amb.leside online e-mail loop
If you have something you wish to share with AOers, please do post it to the forums. I would have been interested to know about Pi Day, but the old list is not active anymore, so I don't visit it. Come and talk to us here instead. We'd love to get to know you!
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
The following 1 user Likes Jeanne Webb's post:
  • COMama
Thanks to the moderators who responded. Had I been able to figure out to whom I should write, I would have written directly to them rather than to the forum. And, yes, I'm very grateful for all the work you put in keeping AO going. And for your gracious replies here.

A while ago there was a big jump in readers of the e-mail loop, and it would be nice for that to continue. Some people just prefer the e-mail loop format. I was on forums years ago but found the emails much more helpful.

As "The Boy" just graduated from college, Magna Cum Laude, last week, and is heading off to grad school in the fall, I'm sure I'll be turning my time and energies to other projects and won't want to be figuring out how to navigate the forum.

However, it seems, "once a homeschooler, always a homeschooler" and it is nice to be able to pass on pertinent information.

Thanks again ~ Lindsay
(05-22-2015, 01:19 AM)LindsayL Wrote: Thanks to the moderators who responded. Had I been able to figure out to whom I should write, I would have written directly to them rather than to the forum. And, yes, I'm very grateful for all the work you put in keeping AO going.  And for your gracious replies here.

A while ago there was a big jump in readers of the e-mail loop, and it would be nice for that to continue.  Some people just prefer the e-mail loop format.  I was on forums years ago but found the emails much more helpful.

As "The Boy" just graduated from college, Magna Cum Laude, last week, and is heading off to grad school in the fall, I'm sure I'll be turning my time and energies to other projects and won't want to be figuring out how to navigate the forum.

However, it seems, "once a homeschooler, always a homeschooler" and it is nice to be able to pass on pertinent information.

Thanks again ~ Lindsay

The Yahoo group is still available for use, but it is moderated due to the huge influx of spam/virus kind of posts that were showing up. If people want to use the Yahoo group, they may, but the vast majority of people use the forum at this point. Sounds like your son is doing wonderfully! Congrats!
Congratulations on your son's graduation. Well done son and mama!
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
The following 1 user Likes Jeanne Webb's post:
  • MelisaH

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Public Domain/Freely Availale Online Books that aren't linked mama_kate 5 741 05-07-2024, 06:21 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Ambleside Online Security Certificate? papayapip 9 11,487 07-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Titus2teen