The little plus sign
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/The little plus sign
Maybe I'm not seeing something obvious (we're still recovering from Vomit Fest 2015, so I haven't slept much), but where's the little plus sign near the reply button that let you quote several different people in 1 reply?  I miss it.
Heather
Mom to 9 (AO Years 11/12, 9, 7, 5, 2, 0, 0, 0, and 1 graduate)
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: The little plus sign
The Quote button is still there, when using a computer browser (I'm on safari). That's the one you want for multiple quotes. (But as far as I know, its not an option on Tapatalk, which is a bummer.)
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
Huh, you're right.  There used to be a little plus sign that was separate from the quote button, but I guess the quote button works just like that, so it doesn't matter.
Heather
Mom to 9 (AO Years 11/12, 9, 7, 5, 2, 0, 0, 0, and 1 graduate)
(12-01-2015, 05:49 AM)laurke Wrote: The Quote button is still there, when using a computer browser (I'm on safari).  That's the one you want for multiple quotes.  (But as far as I know, its not an option on Tapatalk, which is a bummer.)

(12-01-2015, 05:57 AM)HeatherEllen Wrote: Huh, you're right.  There used to be a little plus sign that was separate from the quote button, but I guess the quote button works just like that, so it doesn't matter.

Aha!   Thank you, Heather, for asking a question I wanted to ask but never got around to!   So glad to know this!
Sherry in Wisconsin

Wouldn't take nothing for my journey now 
The following 1 user Likes Farm Girl's post:
  • HeatherEllen

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tapatalk sign in Phyllis 2 3,793 10-10-2017, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Carahorn
  Changed password; keep having to sign in! nctmcalister 9 11,075 10-06-2015, 03:08 AM
Last Post: nctmcalister