Username change?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Username change?
I changed your username to TallaBarton. I think the slash may be a problem in a username. If you want me to change it to something else since I didn't use what you suggested, email me again:
aoforum@amblesideonline.org
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • AgentOfS.H.I.E.L.D., TallaBarton
It's fine! Thanks!!
“With great power comes a great need... to take a nap. Wake me up later.” -Nico Di Angelo, The Last Olympian
  "Curse you Blinky! I will have your soul!” -Mr. D, The Last Olympian           "You lose this again and I'm keeping it." -Tony Stark, Endgame      "Speak English dummy!" -Talla Barton, COM 

The following 1 user Likes TallaBarton's post:
  • AgentOfS.H.I.E.L.D.
would it be too much of a trouble to change my name to Emalooliz ?? tell me what i need to do to change it.
Smiles are so fragile, like images on the pond of being, reflections only made possible by the black depths beneath. from Magi'i of Cyandor by L. E. Modesitt, Jr.
She looked up at the sky, the stars were veiled by clouds just as her way seemed obscured by shadows of her past and foreshadows of a future she feared. from The Grey Order by E. E. Martin
The following 2 users Like Emalooliz's post:
  • AgentOfS.H.I.E.L.D., TallaBarton
(09-17-2021, 06:45 AM)Emaloo Wrote: would it be too much of a trouble to change my name to Emalooliz ?? tell me what i need to do to change it.
I have a note to take care of this next week.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Thank you!!
Smiles are so fragile, like images on the pond of being, reflections only made possible by the black depths beneath. from Magi'i of Cyandor by L. E. Modesitt, Jr.
She looked up at the sky, the stars were veiled by clouds just as her way seemed obscured by shadows of her past and foreshadows of a future she feared. from The Grey Order by E. E. Martin
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Username change?
(02-18-2021, 12:51 PM)lklivingston Wrote: Email me at aoforum@amblesideonline.org and tell me what you'd like it to be.

I sent an email for a username change. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~Page 

¥ Wife to Eric, mother to Brayden (13), Wyatt (10), Tayt (5), and Ruby (4). I work part time as school bus driver. I’m mom saved by grace, trying to be a good witness to those I come in contact with, navigate homeschooling, and the ups and downs of having kids with learning disabilities. ¥
(10-01-2021, 11:07 PM)3ToadsandaTutu Wrote: I sent an email for a username change. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will send an email as well, would appreciate the help changing mine!  Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change profile name RachC 6 5,764 12-02-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Possible Link Change in Y8? COMama 2 4,162 08-01-2023, 11:41 AM
  How do you change the title under your name? Brookeflow 4 5,853 06-04-2022, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Brookeflow
  Change name of thread? amy.fischer 2 4,007 09-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Last Post: amy.fischer
  How do I change my time zone? Corrie10 1 2,623 06-10-2020, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Corrie10
  how do I change the time to EST? Iskra 2 3,961 04-25-2018, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Iskra
  Change Avatar SimmerMom 7 8,470 03-02-2017, 06:22 AM
Last Post: SimmerMom
  Change password Garimbnegev 3 4,655 12-15-2016, 05:48 AM
  Change profile information skrupe 6 7,741 04-05-2016, 02:46 PM