Trade & feedback list?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Trade & feedback list?
Is there anywhere we can:

1 - leave feedback for members after sales/trades?

2 - post a personal "will trade" list? I'm about to make a "for sale" post, but I'm willing to trade too... my list is ridiculously long though! I was thinking, it might be easier to just link to a "my wanted list" somewhere. But I don't know where, if anywhere, that would be appropriate to post.
Zami
with three boys (10, 7, 4) one girl (1.5), and one mystery due this fall.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Trade & feedback list?
We talked about feedback, but didn't set anything up. I didn't see a need for it, at least not at this point, because there's really not too much buying and selling going on (yet). I would want to know if someone gets involved in a bad transaction, though. We could publicize that, if necessary.

There is a TRADE category in the selling forum. I don't know what would be best, posting your list twice as "for sale" and "trade," or once with a note, saying that you'd be willing to do either.... I think you can do whichever seems most reasonable to you. :) Personally, I think I'd want to see a subject line like "FS, AO (or TRADE) year 6 books." I'll ask for feedback from the actual moderators of that area, too.

Wait. There's a TRADE prefix listed in the rules, but I don't see it in the menu there. I'd better take care of that now!
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
The following 1 user Likes Phyllis's post:
  • zami
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Trade & feedback list?
Thanks Phyllis! I just wanted to be sure I wasn't overlooking anything. :)
Zami
with three boys (10, 7, 4) one girl (1.5), and one mystery due this fall.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible Error on Easter Hymn list KarenL 0 2,165 05-08-2023, 11:44 PM
Last Post: KarenL
  Subjects List on Website Suggestion amanda47 2 4,465 04-15-2023, 05:26 AM
Last Post: KarenL
  Incomplete List Maysaa 1 2,580 11-17-2020, 11:29 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Mistake in book list zeo2ski 2 3,873 11-02-2017, 10:05 AM
Last Post: zeo2ski
Tongue Buddy list? AnneWhite 2 3,791 11-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Dawn Rhymer
  Open Buddy List Jane Fettig 11 15,714 04-13-2013, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Jane Fettig
  Is there any method to handle feedback for buyers/sellers in the Buy/Sell forum area? TammyinTX 1 2,928 08-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Phyllis