Save the Date!
Announcements/RE: Save the Date!
(04-07-2018, 12:03 AM)It is on the calendar. Wrote: I can't wait!
(04-09-2018, 04:16 AM)Helena Wrote: I checked flight prices. £450 for me to fly with a baby. I think it will stay with just dreaming, as I don't think I can travel halfway around the world on my own. I'm not that brave.

You can do it!  I flew from Newcastle UK to Toronto at 20.  I was nervous but it was a great adventure.  :)
Ontario Mama to Arabella (12) Danny (11); Sammy (9) Tag along Kenny (2) and  Evelina (2)
IG: dove_tania
Announcements/Save the Date!
(04-11-2018, 03:12 AM)Dawn Duran Wrote: I like that idea. What else would people like to hear addressed at the Conference? No promises, but it's good to get a feel for what people are eager to hear.

Everything note booking; what journals to keep, how to organize them, how to integrate them into the day’s work. Cultivating an atmosphere of joy & peace around them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(04-11-2018, 03:12 AM)Dawn Duran Wrote: What else would people like to hear addressed at the Conference? No promises, but it's good to get a feel for what people are eager to hear.

How to fit everything in during the HEO years without going too long each day.  I have a yr 7 student and the days seem a little long.
ozark mama
Are there any plans to make more of the AO mugs and tote bags, the ones sold at the Indiana At Home retreat?
____
Years 12, 10 and 7 with my boys - AO from the start

(05-03-2018, 09:48 PM)HillaryJ Wrote: Are there any plans to make more of the AO mugs and tote bags, the ones sold at the Indiana At Home retreat?

Great question! I'll bring it up to the powers that be:).
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
Moderating in History & Geography and Physical Education
The following 5 users Like Dawn Duran's post:
  • CrystalH, Donna-Jean, HillaryJ, jlallo, kdernier
I don't post much, but would love to see a talk given by someone like Cindy Rollins (or any other older AO moms) directed at older mothers. Mother approaching the end of the homeschooling years, prolonging the CM life after school, emotional ups/downs of older moms, etc, etc.
Mom to only child, now in college. We homeschooled all 12 years with a CM approach.

To prevent meanderings in and out of this-curriculum-and-that-curriculum: Read and re-read Charlotte Mason's OWN WORDS, until it sinks in.
Can't wait to hear more information!!

The following 1 user Likes Slnelson1977's post:
  • phoebebopeep
It would be great to have a teen meet up of some sort. I don't know what that would look like. But I know my daughter would love to talk to well read peers.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Mom to yr11/12 boy (17) and in Third year College Student (19)!
The following 2 users Like Archmom's post:
  • COMama, MichelleDee
(06-11-2018, 02:51 PM)Archmom Wrote: It would be great to have a teen meet up of some sort. I don't know what that would look like. But I know my daughter would love to talk to well read peers.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I think this is a good idea. My CM grad dd REALLY wants to go!

Moderator of Form IV, V & VI, CM Vol I, and History & Geography

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! WendiC 517 6,305,580 05-27-2016, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Sendy_Green